• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi i have a pure saluki for sale he is k.c regersterd.had a couple of droped rabbits and is looking very promising ..an have all papers he is micro chiped..he is caled [cruseline in the money]the sire is abberann haman at clashan[kc]the dam is ficruise dawn]kc]he was born on 27/5/2008 so hes just over 7 months old..he can be seen in my galery..or ill get some new pics of him up later...reason for sale is small fields in my erea so woud consider a faster type coursing dog so p/x is posible.any questens anserd jenuin working homes only.price 500. john.07903986901

DOG SOLD..BUT MY BROTHER IS SELING HIS HE IS THE LITTER BROTHER TO MINE.HE ALSO COMES WITH PEDERGREE PAPERS.PRICE 500...AND HE IS IDENTICAL TO MINE

Forgive me for asking this, but if you knew the fields were small round where you live were small, why did you and your brother buy pure salukis? :whistling:

i was going to put him to a pure greahound..but got fed up of wating..

• 2 weeks later...
hi i have a pure saluki for sale he is k.c regersterd.had a couple of droped rabbits and is looking very promising ..an have all papers he is micro chiped..he is caled [cruseline in the money]the sire is abberann haman at clashan[kc]the dam is ficruise dawn]kc]he was born on 27/5/2008 so hes just over 7 months old..he can be seen in my galery..or ill get some new pics of him up later...reason for sale is small fields in my erea so woud consider a faster type coursing dog so p/x is posible.any questens anserd jenuin working homes only.price 500. john.07903986901

brother to this dog sthil here
  • 3 months later...