Which Wellies

Guest mickyrichardson

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well bought myself some hunters 6 month ago and they absoloutly done for totally cr4p

So looking for some new ones any idea's which to get

Argyll parcours ISO's are great, nice n warm! There about hundred quid tho'.

Edited by stumacher
Well bought myself some hunters 6 month ago and they absoloutly done for totally cr4p

Argyll ISO's are great, nice n warm! There about hundred quid tho'.

We use LE CHAMEAU. The pair i have now have lasted three seasons and are still going good.

They are about £120, but well worth it!

Guest coney catcher99

for £50 you cant go wrong. there the ones i said you should get you will never have cold feet again.

i dont like them as i think they will tear easy

i had a pair 3 years and still got them only reason i got new is they re 2 small for me and i doen everythng in them from digging walking and lamping butt make sure u get ones with a good grip becuase there are some tht are around £40 and they have a shit grip ;)

Just a word of warning.

Bought a pair of Aigle parcours iso £120 pound a while back. Used them in woodlands and fields at work. They have now started to leak only after 2 months of use, just from going through brambles.

Rang them up to complain and ask about a replacements they said i bought the wrong model of welly for the job. Should have gone for the endurance model for 20 quid more no chance of replacement. Very disappointed.

Next pair of wellies i buy i shall be looking elsewhere!

i got LE CHAMEAU best ones i ever had had them 3 years now and would not get any others well worth the 150