• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like neoprene wellies your'e on about TT. Get

yourself a good pair of high leg leather boots and gaitors

much better for walking and digging. JMO.

Meindle(sp) or Lowa, there's quite a few quality make of

boots out there.

Sounds like neoprene wellies your'e on about TT. Get

yourself a good pair of high leg leather boots and gaitors

much better for walking and digging. JMO.

Meindle(sp) or Lowa, there's quite a few quality make of

boots out there.

thats them neoprenes they look good dont know what they are like for diging.i had a pair of amry boots a lad got for me they were very good took a lot of hardship cant get them anywhere

Just being looking for the same;

I have a pair of Lowa Combat boots in Black - £132.95, superb, but now looking for a Brown pair of boots and i've raked about a bit on the Internet and the 3 pairs that i think are the business are;

Beretta Cadore for £165.95 - Here's the blurb from the Uttings.com website:

A full-height (20cm) walking boot with a 2.4mm full-grain leather upper, 100% waterproof Gore-Tex® Duratherm Ultimate lining, padded Cordura® to top for comfort, anti-torsion moldable insole for support, protective rubber 'rand' over the toe, Vibram® sole for ultimate grip over a variety of terrain and a removable footbed. With Beretta's innovative asymmetric lacing system these boots are superbly comfortable. If you can afford it there's a pair called Ferret at £219.95. OR

Le Chameau Mouflon Plus for £189.00.

Popular in the highlands when walking in deep heather, the Mouflon Plus provides added protection being an extra high boot. Superbly crafted from 2.2mm full grain leather on the outside and lined internally on the tongue and collar with soft leather. The Mouflon Plus also boasts a Duratherm lining for increased warmth. Manufactured with a fully waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex membrane and the remarkable Vibram Hunting sole for excellent grip across all terrain. OR

Meindl Dovre for £164.95 via a THL sponsored link:

http://www.northeastfieldsports.co.uk/clot...-boots-200.html

Also, check out some previous threads about the same things.

Nothing to choose between the 3 pairs, all have gore-tex lining, leather, high rand and vibram sole. Just the monies?

Cheers

Edited by Covenantor
Just being looking for the same;

I have a pair of Lowa Combat boots in Black - £132.95, superb, but now looking for a Brown pair of boots and i've raked about a bit on the Internet and the 3 pairs that i think are the business are;

Beretta Cadore for £165.95 - Here's the blurb from the Uttings.com website:

A full-height (20cm) walking boot with a 2.4mm full-grain leather upper, 100% waterproof Gore-Tex® Duratherm Ultimate lining, padded Cordura® to top for comfort, anti-torsion moldable insole for support, protective rubber 'rand' over the toe, Vibram® sole for ultimate grip over a variety of terrain and a removable footbed. With Beretta's innovative asymmetric lacing system these boots are superbly comfortable. If you can afford it there's a pair called Ferret at £219.95. OR

Le Chameau Mouflon Plus for £189.00.

Popular in the highlands when walking in deep heather, the Mouflon Plus provides added protection being an extra high boot. Superbly crafted from 2.2mm full grain leather on the outside and lined internally on the tongue and collar with soft leather. The Mouflon Plus also boasts a Duratherm lining for increased warmth. Manufactured with a fully waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex membrane and the remarkable Vibram Hunting sole for excellent grip across all terrain. OR

Meindl Dovre for £164.95 via a THL sponsored link:

http://www.northeastfieldsports.co.uk/clot...-boots-200.html

Also, check out some previous threads about the same things.

Nothing to choose between the 3 pairs, all have gore-tex lining, leather, high rand and vibram sole. Just the monies?

Cheers

cheers mate,you have done your research

They be muck boots then they really warm and light well worth the money get the ones with the grippy soles as other ones not much use on banks etc , i got some for my boy and he never complains about his feet getting cold no more :clapper:

TT i have a pair of muck boots i bought in the midlands game fair.THE BEST BOOTS I HAVE HAD FOR A LONG WHILE.i was always a leather ankel boot man but i live in them other ones.just got back from diging today and dug 1.warm,comfy and vibram soles.cost 110 euros,best money i ever spent.

TT i have a pair of muck boots i bought in the midlands game fair.THE BEST BOOTS I HAVE HAD FOR A LONG WHILE.i was always a leather ankel boot man but i live in them other ones.just got back from diging today and dug 1.warm,comfy and vibram soles.cost 110 euros,best money i ever spent.

il think il give them a go.they look the buisness

Guest ROUGH COATED
go on www.rideaway.co.uk go to footwear them willies there called justtogs top quality neoprean wellies only £35

ex army boots cheap as f**k dubbing the life out of them and your sweet