Last Purchased Air Gun

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crossman King ratcatcher at the Welsh game fair, year before last.

Think I paid £160 with a 3-9 x 40 scope, 2x 88g CO2 canisters & a tin of accupels.

Next on the shopping list is a HW100T, but god knows when! :D

Got my first gun, a .22 Weihrauch HW 57 over a year ago, just got a Bushnell scope for it for Christmas. I would love to buy an old Webley air pistol but I don't know if I ever will. Id also love to get an old air arms side lever but there is little chance of that!

air arms s410 carbine with hawke reflex 3-9x40 walnut stock 2 tins of pellets think a 12 ltr bottle gun slip and a few other bits and bobs from litts in newport near enough £650 brand new a year ago for christmas will be getting a harris bi-pod and am ordering deben tracer max pro soon

Edited by lampingboy

Air ranger .22 running at 80ftlbs £600 or at least i will be as soon as i move my Condor on i'll have the Air Ranger tuned down to 60ftlbs. Classy bit of kit and if its anything like my old AirWolf(minus the Crappy electronic trigger) i'll love it till the cows come home.