did anyone else grow up in a anti-hunt house hold?

well my mother used to hunt her horse but now doesnt like it and my dads the same, grandmother is also anti (very much so, have to keep it secret that i work my dogs), one of my couzins is vegetarian and anti hunt...i come in all jolly when the dogs have made a good kill/kills and all i get is "dont tell me about that its awful"....doesnt half beat you down sometimes :angry:

just wondered if anyone else is in/was in this situation!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aye they dont apreciate when i plonk them on the table....pisses me right off and starts endless arguements, they usually go somthing like this

me:"got a good haul last night"

mother:"dont tell me about that"

me: "your backward you"

mother "jenny your trying to provoce a arguement again"

me"oh feck off will you....bloody antis"

:laugh:

Guest mickyrichardson

there no anti's in my family just auntys but my next door neighbour is a anti and everytime i see him he gets told what i've caught and how i've caught it you should see his face what a picture :D:D

Guest mickyrichardson
aye they dont apreciate when i plonk them on the table....pisses me right off and starts endless arguements, they usually go somthing like this

Stop swearing at your mam show some respect girl lol :blink::blink:
there no anti's in my family just auntys but my next door neighbour is a anti and everytime i see him he gets told what i've caught and how i've caught it you should see his face what a picture :D:D

we were talking about a fox kill we killed before the ban ;) and this lass standing next to us burst out crying so......as you must hoyed a fox brush at the backward begger....couldnt help myself...shut her up anyway and she said it felt nice :blink:

its a strange sort of terets :laugh: cant help it

Guest mickyrichardson

we were talking about a fox kill we killed before the ban ;) and this lass standing next to us burst out crying so......as you must hoyed a fox brush at the backward begger....couldnt help myself...shut her up anyway and she said it felt nice :blink:

The KINKY cow lol :clapper:
Guest mickyrichardson

lol behave :D

you should have seen it she goes "you killed a fox" and burst out in tears.....was the strangest thing i have seen

lol behave :D

cant :laugh:

you should have seen it she goes "you killed a fox" and burst out in tears.....was the strangest thing i have seen

the only time my little brother cries about animals is when we see a live pheasant in the car and we dont run it over lol

growing up my family just left me too it but my best mates sister was a vegan i had lots of fun winding her up my sisters couldnt understand why i had all the dogs and what they did and even thought it was cruel they lived in kennels until the day they thought they should let 7 terriers out all at the same time when i wasnt there big mistake next doors yorkie got it mums cat got it luckily no deaths but now my sister has a russel and a chocolate lab the advice she gets off my mum now that she learnt of all of mine over the years she can even administer an injection if she has to

Guest traceyg

Wouldn't say anti hunting as we never lived in the right environment to hunt as i was growing up council estate to near to the town and schools . But i took up hunting with dogs as i was a adult and my three sisters cant believe how much i love it . :clapper: . they will never eat anything i get like rabbit , pheasant ect no matter how good i tell them it is :( and cant understand my love for my dogs , ferrets :cry: But each to there own i suppose. they often say why are you not normal like us :signthankspin: .

whats so abnormal about being out with this pair lol

post-11694-1230325811.jpg