• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alrite there i have a saluki x dog he is bred out of a bitch off fred holmes famous charlie dog to a very gud coursing bitch called diesel that wer sold for gud money my mate bought 1 of the pups and killed all quarry with her felid or fen (pre-ban) the he put here to his pure saluki litter brother to khan jhad very fast type. my dog is very fast doin any you slip in on day or night in feilds

Here is Paddy, he is a Saluki Greyhound x Collie Greyhound 26"

april031.jpg

april015.jpg

91208010.jpg

Very fast, excellent feet and loads of stamina.

And by the way he likes the Bitches.

Dave.

[bANNED TEXT] a nice dog you got mate. cracker. realy nice type. if that bitch was mine id put your dog to it no dout about it mate.good look.

Guest da slayer
hiya all, im after a stud dog to line my deerhound/greyhound x saluki/greyhound. 4 year old, 25.5 tts.

well proven bitch, day and night. all quary taken.

what have ya got ppl. here is my bitch lou.

hi mate av got a beddy greyhound x deerhound greyhound its 25ich and a airdale greyhound x bullgreyhound it 26ich both of them r 100 persent on big game

another pic

this is my best dog at the moment 27" bull grey with a hint of deerhound in his line i bred him myself and his dam hes just done his 3rd season and i must admit id like to see his pups as we all know a working dog isnt here forever as anything can happen. never bred from him so couldnt comment on any previous matings this is a genuine dog with courage not seen in most when used consistently pm me if intrested regards ryeuken

nice dogs mate just how i like them abit of bull
hiya all, im after a stud dog to line my deerhound/greyhound x saluki/greyhound. 5 year old, 25.5 tts.

Hi, my husband has a racing full bred saluki, well proven, (100%), reasonable stud fee, smart looking dog

thanks

pm me if your interested

wats he caled is he from working lines?

hiya all, im after a stud dog to line my deerhound/greyhound x saluki/greyhound. 4 year old, 25.5 tts.

hes a deerhound greyhound X beddie greyhound

not sure on percentage

000_0547-2.jpg

Edited by Joe1302

i've got a good deerhound X proven dog 26tts

can post pictures if you want.

this is my best dog at the moment 27" bull grey with a hint of deerhound in his line i bred him myself and his dam hes just done his 3rd season and i must admit id like to see his pups as we all know a working dog isnt here forever as anything can happen. never bred from him so couldnt comment on any previous matings this is a genuine dog with courage not seen in most when used consistently pm me if intrested regards ryeuken

thats a nice dog mate!!

got a saluki x dog red in colour 26 tts done the lot pre ban middlesbrough