free to good home

Guest night time my time

Jaysus he shouldnt be around for long i know a lad that would snap your arm at for the chance to get a dog retrieving live for training pups...if only you were in ireland youd be doing him a real favour....really nice looking dog...best of luck woth the rehoming

Jaysus he shouldnt be around for long i know a lad that would snap your arm at for the chance to get a dog retrieving live for training pups...if only you were in ireland youd be doing him a real favour....really nice looking dog...best of luck woth the rehoming
his irish bred dog,trainer i got him off give 5 grand for him,to big for the bitch i want to use him on but fu*k he flys,aint nothing he wont do,

if the dog was injury free he would still be running on the track

his irish bred dog,trainer i got him off give 5 grand for him,to big for the bitch i want to use him on but fu*k he flys,aint nothing he wont do,

if the dog was injury free he would still be running on the track

what the f**k do you know about a dog this end of the country,the dog has had a lot of hard night work and has never pulled up injoured,he turned his head is why he aint on the track and his nearly for :censored:

probably forgot more than you know bout greyhounds pal what was his racing name