Guest blackntan
Recieved J.Darcy's new book couple of days ago "NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL LURCHER WORK" Another cracking read and some brilliant photos :thumbs:
GOOD JOB THERES PICTURES HAROLD :whistling: Edited by blackntan
Recieved J.Darcy's new book couple of days ago "NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL LURCHER WORK" Another cracking read and some brilliant photos :thumbs:
GOOD JOB THERES PICTURES HAROLD :whistling:

I read your charge sheet on DOGGING ok, pity there wasnt any pictures off that :tongue2:

Guest blackntan

I read your charge sheet on DOGGING ok, pity there wasnt any pictures off that :tongue2:

IT WAS YOU IN THE LEATHER THONG WITH THE VELCROW FASTINGS SPOTTED LURKING IN THE PEEL CASTLE CARPARK :whistling:

IT WAS YOU IN THE LEATHER THONG WITH THE VELCROW FASTINGS SPOTTED LURKING IN THE PEEL CASTLE CARPARK :whistling:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface: JUST BECAUSE YOU WHERE CAUGHT YOU WANT ME GOIN DOWN AS WELL EERRMM I MEAN GETTIN DONE AS WELL.

Guest blackntan

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface: JUST BECAUSE YOU WHERE CAUGHT YOU WANT ME GOIN DOWN AS WELL EERRMM I MEAN GETTIN DONE AS WELL.

I WONDERD WHY YOU BOUGHT THEM BLACK STUDDED DOG COLLARS AT THE MIDLAND :hmm:

Finished reading mine in 1 sitting.

Darcy could do better and has done by miles with his previous books.

Could of been longer, more detail. Great photo of the bolting Rabbit, best photo in the book.

Subaru chapter was a joy to read.

;)

I don't think it's supposed to be a "book" Artic...more like a periodical along the lines of the Working Terrier Yearbooks and the sister publication to NTWICTW

I agree about the bolting rabbit shot....the one with the two lurchers descending on the fox aint' bad either

I don't think it's supposed to be a "book" Artic...more like a periodical along the lines of the Working Terrier Yearbooks and the sister publication to NTWICTW

I agree about the bolting rabbit shot....the one with the two lurchers descending on the fox aint' bad either

I agree Stabs........also a lot of the aticles are not Darcy's, they are accounts from other hunters.