Japanese Silk Netting

Hi

browesing the Poaching Topic and seen Jap silk mensioned , up here it is called Super NYLON,IT IS a

very fine and supple type of netting and i must say deadly, i rigged a few yards for the boys up here

and they swear by it , exellent catch rates reported, no doubt i will be busy rigging more for the Grilse

runs.

Guest grilset
Hi

browesing the Poaching Topic and seen Jap silk mensioned , up here it is called Super NYLON,IT IS a

very fine and supple type of netting and i must say deadly, i rigged a few yards for the boys up here

and they swear by it , exellent catch rates reported, no doubt i will be busy rigging more for the Grilse

runs.

the nets which you mention i had some similar they where 2z nylon 4ins x30meshes deep they where made by lusandessa in portugal had good returns how did you rig them

Hi

runs.

the nets which you mention i had some similar they where 2z nylon 4ins x30meshes deep they where made by lusandessa in portugal had good returns how did you rig them

The rigged nets were 5ins by 30md rigged depth 10 foot, the netting is made by Nagaura from Japan about

the same diameter as 2z twine but has a loose lay ie not twisted like z twine :good:

how do netrigger do you know were I could get some of this mesh. would like to give it a go. im in north of england but dont mind traveling acouple of hours. pm me if you dont want to broadcast it :whistle:

YOU HAVE A MESSAGE .

Guest james b

netriger thanks for the info most helpful :signthankspin:

:icon_eek: dont know about this salmon poaching thought the public ate that farmed shite now :whistle: :laugh::laugh::laugh:

U R right [bANNED TEXT] :good: personaly i wouldnt eat that shite.

NO better with a nice fresh Mullet or Sea Bass ,Salmon :sick: :sick: