bigger ferret collar

mk1 or mk3, if its a mk3, then yes, Ive done the same for my large hobs, just use a terrier mk3 collar, the locator bit is exactally the same, only the collar differs in length, a ferret one is 200mm a terrier one is 400mm, mine is cut down to around 300mm and more holes put in

hi all just wondering if its possible to buy bigger collars for deben ferret finder lol i went out ferreting for the first time on sunday we got 13 rabbits using my 2 jill i was going to try one of my hobs but the collar wont fit round his big neck jst wondering can you get longer collars??

I was told by a customer ,an ex RAF pilot ,that he recognised myDeben mk3 collars as cut-down military watch straps .Another source perhaps .

Guest ferret feller

i got a jill recently whos tiny weeny off a lad on hear bred a small line of ferrets.... anyway after trying a collor on her if found that i had to make a hole almost an inch down the collor for the pencil necked little twat :laugh: