any south west wales hunters in the house?

llyr21

I know plenty who work there. I know plenty who don't.

Some of those I know who work there, live in Port Talbot. Some of those who work elsewhere live in Port Talbot.

I'd still have my job as its nowhere near where I live. And I wouldn't be surprised as to how many who live near me work there, there's plenty I know of.

But anyway, its besides the point.

It was all in a light hearted sense, I joke about all the English people in Pembrokeshire with other members, same as I have a laugh about the English & Welsh "Relationship" with English members.

Just fun and games, can't be serious all the time. You can take the mick out of this place all you want, i'd go along with it :yes:

If you feel in someway disheartened by my comments, then you have my apologies. But it's just a bit of fun.

SS :thumbs:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know plenty who work there. I know plenty who don't.

Some of those I know who work there, live in Port Talbot. Some of those who work elsewhere live in Port Talbot.

I'd still have my job as its nowhere near where I live. And I wouldn't be surprised as to how many who live near me work there, there's plenty I know of.

But anyway, its besides the point.

It was all in a light hearted sense, I joke about all the English people in Pembrokeshire with other members, same as I have a laugh about the English & Welsh "Relationship" with English members.

Just fun and games, can't be serious all the time. You can take the mick out of this place all you want, i'd go along with it :yes:

If you feel in someway disheartened by my comments, then you have my apologies. But it's just a bit of fun.

SS :thumbs:

:clapper: Got it in one! :thumbs:

Never pays to be too touchy in the world of the interweb, especially when it is just a bit of banter! :laugh:

English people in Pembrokeshire, perish the thought....! :whistling::laugh:

I'm a Scot living in South Wales: you all smell!

Especially al you hersute (hairy) women that say Baaaaa!

excuse me?!! i smell great thankyou. gorgio armani all the way

Bet the bunnies love you :icon_eek:

:victory:

i only wear that stuff for the ladies :whistling:

:clapper:

I'm married to a Scottish ex-pat down here in West Wales, and some of my best mates are Glaswegian ex-pats.

I've never had to use the word 'uncouth' so much in my life, as I have in the last 10 years or so, bloody savages.... :icon_eek::laugh::thumbs:

I'm married to a Scottish ex-pat down here in West Wales, and some of my best mates are Glaswegian ex-pats.

I've never had to use the word 'uncouth' so much in my life, as I have in the last 10 years or so, bloody savages.... :icon_eek::laugh::thumbs:

Thats what you get when you mix English Pembs with Glaswegian Scots :whistling: :whistling:

Thats what you get when you mix English Pembs with Glaswegian Scots :whistling: :whistling:

English Pembs, Grrrr! :laugh:

If you must know, I'm 1/4 English, 1/8 Irish, and 5/8 Welsh, if you go by bloodlines, but all my Grandparents & parents were born in Wales! :laugh:

good morning all!! anyone planning on going out today?

Llyr, mate, I'd love to go out, but I think my crutches might get bogged down in the fields! :clapper:

Llyr, mate, I'd love to go out, but I think my crutches might get bogged down in the fields! :clapper:

sorry to hear that mate! im home ill from school today so im sitting on my bed watching the wee little song birds outside on this misserable overcast day

English Pembs, Grrrr! :laugh:

If you must know, I'm 1/4 English, 1/8 Irish, and 5/8 Welsh, if you go by bloodlines, but all my Grandparents & parents were born in Wales! :laugh:

I'm just messin with ya! :D :D

;)