New working breed

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant see why you would want to breed from an unproven line unless it was for profit?? After 15 years of training/breeding gundogs profesionally I can not see how these pups will bring anything to the shooting field ..the claim you make about the docking is obserd..has the Lab bitch been hip//eye..elbow..dna,,tested etc......is it from trial breeding..what was it bred too?? the black and white springer??? and then genetically its complete hit and miss..

Hey just my opinion....but barge and pole

What do you know Kev your only a pro dog trainer for 15 years?And Ill give you quite a few handy muts youve bred and trained around your kennels..l :clapper:

But that chocolate cocker is the most ugliest dog ive seen ,cant retrieve or hunt who bred that? But I ll take it off your hands,, :11:

The whelping bars are missing from the side of the whelping box.(cage).Labringer...springador are exactly the same thing..mongrel X's.... To deliberately breed a mongrel to a pure bred dog with no idea of the quality of pup in the working feild...no health tests is completly irresponsible...Plus their is no record of how many litters the bitch is having as they are not kc reg etc...what generation pedigree can be provided to the new owners.........sorry about your freind........but this should of never of happend....lots of inbreeding..no health test.....or proven working capability...this can only be about money...looking at the web site you have lots of litters???

new breed, specifically bred for 20 years , what a load of twaddle !! puppyfarmed mongrels and I hope folks see them for what they are and don't waste their money on them !!

Nic

No way were these puppy farmed. Completely oppersite. I'm sorry so many feel threatened. All of todays breeds are crossbreds. Yes there is a lot of work to still be done and I would taken on any constructive advice willingly but it seems to me that I have heard NO advice. I will be keeping my records but I can't advice on those before as I explained my friend is really ill. Things are looking up as she has now gone to rehab. I will let everyone know when she is fully recovered and hopefuly answer your questions more efficently

With the greatest respect is this a wind up first dog looks like a Brittany second cocker and third looks like lab span cross .why would you want tomake a new breed as there allready proven breeds working in the field and do there job admiraly ..and just a footnote how old are those dogs?

Not being negative but why?

This is no wind-up. The fact that there is not consistancy is why I am trying to do this. I agree there are perfectly good working dogs doing there job. But now with the docking reg's these dogs will be beneficial. They are fantastic dogs

Sorry but so are mongrels what is the mix in the dog?you will if you want consistancy continually breed back and as another member pointed out it is plagued with questions over genetics.

I'm sorry what are you saying mongrels are good in the field?? or something else. As I have repeatedly said I am only now getting involved and will be keeping my own records on breeding lines and % of tails ect. I can only comment on things I know. I am not prepared to say anything I don't know the answer to. We do intend to use anything we keep on the field.

You admitted yourself you have no idea what they will be like in the field?you just said they are fantastic dogs i just pointed out so are mongrels..

Sprigadores and Sprockers are mongrels.No harm in the word no insult ment...

Good luck, mate - may I suggest that you read and study the history of Golden Retrievers? You will then discover how many generations and careful work it takes to create a new breed. You don't just throw two dogs together and 'create' a new breed. They sound more of a show type of dog since you are breeding them for the look and size of their tails rather than working abilities?

Until this new breed is recognized by KC then I'm afraid they will be nothing but mongrels or a 'cross' if you like this word better.

Natasha

Make your mind up -you said you were not involved in breeding them? are you or are you not?

Bit like talking to gundog equipment sales people!! (hey Kev?)

new breed, specifically bred for 20 years , what a load of twaddle !! puppyfarmed mongrels and I hope folks see them for what they are and don't waste their money on them !!

Nic

No way were these puppy farmed. Completely oppersite. I'm sorry so many feel threatened. All of todays breeds are crossbreds. Yes there is a lot of work to still be done and I would taken on any constructive advice willingly but it seems to me that I have heard NO advice. I will be keeping my records but I can't advice on those before as I explained my friend is really ill. Things are looking up as she has now gone to rehab. I will let everyone know when she is fully recovered and hopefuly answer your questions more efficently

With the greatest respect is this a wind up first dog looks like a Brittany second cocker and third looks like lab span cross .why would you want tomake a new breed as there allready proven breeds working in the field and do there job admiraly ..and just a footnote how old are those dogs?

Not being negative but why?

This is no wind-up. The fact that there is not consistancy is why I am trying to do this. I agree there are perfectly good working dogs doing there job. But now with the docking reg's these dogs will be beneficial. They are fantastic dogs

Sorry but so are mongrels what is the mix in the dog?you will if you want consistancy continually breed back and as another member pointed out it is plagued with questions over genetics.

I'm sorry what are you saying mongrels are good in the field?? or something else. As I have repeatedly said I am only now getting involved and will be keeping my own records on breeding lines and % of tails ect. I can only comment on things I know. I am not prepared to say anything I don't know the answer to. We do intend to use anything we keep on the field.

You admitted yourself you have no idea what they will be like in the field?you just said they are fantastic dogs i just pointed out so are mongrels..

Sprigadores and Sprockers are mongrels.No harm in the word no insult ment...

I would just like to thank everyone for your help and advice. I will keep you all adviced. Hope you all have fantastic season ahead.

Errrr can't see how anyone with health tested labs and spaniels with generations of good breeding behind them could ever be threatened by someone breeding a pack of mongrels......

Good luck with them, but I just hope folks see them for what they are as they are false advertised at the moment, you have already admitted you have no idea what they would be like as workers.....

Nic

The only people wanting one of these would have to be as dumb as the people breeding them. The only reason i can see is CASH.

Ow dear there are alot of sour people here aren't there. I have actually spoken to lots of working people who are extremely interested in them. With the world up in arms about docking I do believe a breed born with short tails that can do a good job has a HUGE place for working people. I am not going to get into slanging matches with anyone. They are good dogs with a future. As with any breed you need to work on consistancy.. which unfortunately hadn't been done due to the pig headedness of a man. Now women are on to it hopefully we should stand a better chance.

As I said earlier I hope everyone has a good season.

i just think to be honest mate if some one was passionate about working there dogs they would pay the extra cash or travel the extra miles to have it docked

and really mate your dogs are just like springadors which ive seen a few good ones in the beatin line dont get me wrong

but people like to stick with thier pure breeds or crosses from working parents so i think you would be best advertising these to pets homes

ATB whatever you decide