New working breed

Hello everyone, thought I would let you all know of a very interesting & promising breed. My friend has been working on this breed for 20yrs now. I have only recently become involved. They have evolved to look like the spaniel but are mostly born with short tails. Fantastic news now with the tail docking problems. We have some picture on the web-site if anyone wants to go look. We had our firstlitter born here for my friend on the 24th november. They are all short/no tails. black/white.

Today 10th December our own very well bred springer bitch has just given birth to a litter by my friends stud dog. At pressent they are 2 x black/white with long tails, 3 x blacks with long & short tails, liver with long tail.

I am very excited to this dogs future.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats the website mate

can you tell me whwre the bobtail gene came from please? its something im interested in in boxers and so im very interested as to where this gene has come from originally and the percentage of bobtails born per litter.

With the greatest respect is this a wind up first dog looks like a Brittany second cocker and third looks like lab span cross .why would you want tomake a new breed as there allready proven breeds working in the field and do there job admiraly ..and just a footnote how old are those dogs?

Not being negative but why?

Edited by ESS

Steve..have a look at the web site mate...PF.....especially the picture of the new springer pups..something missing round the edges me thinks...Their are also some false claims going on here...blood starting to boil...

The Labringer puppies that where accidently bred here went for £150..because that is all they are worth...how much are these mongrels...

Steve..have a look at the web site mate...PF.....especially the picture of the new springer pups..something missing round the edges me thinks...Their are also some false claims going on here...blood starting to boil...

The Labringer puppies that where accidently bred here went for £150..because that is all they are worth...how much are these mongrels...

Kev send us the link i cant find the pups ...the pics posted on here are not pups and without causing contoversy they dont like siblings either in looks conformation or age or am i missing the point as usual..

Do you think they would flush a baby munty?lol I know one of mine dont

Regards me