Pure Saluki pups

Off of proven stock there well worth the coin seen a few litters about off of untested hounds know what id sooner purchase you can see theyve been cared for shadow great looking bunch of youngsters :clapper:

they are propa beatys every single 1 ov them iv seen them and they good strong healthy pups

Muchos Gracias Amigos :clapper:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lovely looking pups mate. shame about all these hill billys that think its there choice how much you sell them for. once again he is selling them not asking how much he should sell them for just cause

Posted Images

{quote}hi saw my sons father inlaw bid 10 k for the lucky dog [bANNED TEXT] it won the forley cup ,a few years ago , but why sell a good dog , [bANNED TEXT] u can win double that in bets ,with the right lads , iv been on a match n seen a few travelling boys take 4 to 6 grand in a day , the good old days bring em back lol {quote}

:yes::yes::yes:

if you read the thread properly , you will see that these are just baby pups mate , not full grown match dogs....

so thats why they are for sale , because they are pups ...not many people be able to run 8 dogs on is there LOL :clapper:

if u scroll back shaddow the thread was onnabout ppl selling there dogs [bANNED TEXT] there r propper match dogs ,and not ur pups
{quote}hi saw my sons father inlaw bid 10 k for the lucky dog [bANNED TEXT] it won the forley cup ,a few years ago , but why sell a good dog , [bANNED TEXT] u can win double that in bets ,with the right lads , iv been on a match n seen a few travelling boys take 4 to 6 grand in a day , the good old days bring em back lol {quote}

if you read the thread properly , you will see that these are just baby pups mate , not full grown match dogs....

so thats why they are for sale , because they are pups ...not many people be able to run 8 dogs on is there LOL :clapper:

if u scroll back shaddow the thread was onnabout ppl selling there dogs [bANNED TEXT] there r propper match dogs ,and not ur pups

forgive me if im wrong ,but did i not start this thread ??? and its titled pure saluki pups????

so i think this thread is actually about these pups , not other saluki cross coursing dogs

forgive me if im wrong ,but did i not start this thread ??? and its titled pure saluki pups????

so i think this thread is actually about these pups , not other saluki cross coursing dogs

ok ok lol ,but only replying my opiuon to other ppls threads [bANNED TEXT] u first started this thread , but yes u r right , as ben been out latly with is dog and how is he doing

yeah hes been getting out and doing well , got a good young prospect he has , think its litter mate to one of kippers

ok ok lol ,but only replying my opiuon to other ppls threads [bANNED TEXT] u first started this thread , but yes u r right , as ben been out latly with is dog and how is he doing

Thanks for coming for the puppies today chris78

hope the 2 bitches have settled in well , i hope you put a thread up soon of the pups at home

sorry i couldnt meet you myself today as im in london working

im really glad you took the 2 as they will bring each other on , 2 pups is easier to rasise than1

ps . the old girl wants regular phone calls to give her updates on the girls, as she had a little sob before when she rang me to tell me they had gone....but she is happy as she knows they going to a good home, her meeting you really helped , otherwise id probably have had to drive down to you so she could visit hehe

best of luck with them mate

i know you wont be disappointed ;)

Thanks for coming for the puppies today chris78

hope the 2 bitches have settled in well , i hope you put a thread up soon of the pups at home

sorry i couldnt meet you myself today as im in london working

im really glad you took the 2 as they will bring each other on , 2 pups is easier to rasise than1

ps . the old girl wants regular phone calls to give her updates on the girls, as she had a little sob before when she rang me to tell me they had gone....but she is happy as she knows they going to a good home, her meeting you really helped , otherwise id probably have had to drive down to you so she could visit hehe

best of luck with them mate

i know you wont be disappointed ;)

the girls are settling in fine mate there in to everything and ganging up on my other dog.lol.tell your mam she makes a good brew :thumbs: and we will keep in touch,here's a couple of pictures for you and i will send you some more v soon.

post-27930-1232660530.jpg

post-27930-1232660586.jpg

post-27930-1232660598.jpg

they look right at home on that sofa

she be pleased when i show her these pictures

yeah they can be devillish when they wanna be though , hehe

hi shaddow its chris's wife here just wanted to tell you what a good job you`ve done with pups there really outgoing and confident. and im sure you will get a good home for that last pup as there all gorgouse i had a really hard time picking which ones to take myself . atb with the last pup. lisa