Pure Saluki pups

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lovely looking pups mate. shame about all these hill billys that think its there choice how much you sell them for. once again he is selling them not asking how much he should sell them for just cause

Posted Images

he said he were guna cum nd see ya the other week he rang for me to have a ride

thanks for comin over today mate , was good to see you 3, been ages.....the cream pups were cryin for kelvin when you left haha...

was also good to see chris from south cumbria today aswell , hope it was worth your visit to see the pups for real mate

all top lads :notworthy:

he said he were guna cum nd see ya the other week he rang for me to have a ride

thanks for comin over today mate , was good to see you 3, been ages.....the cream pups were cryin for kelvin when you left haha...

was also good to see chris from south cumbria today aswell , hope it was worth your visit to see the pups for real mate

all top lads :notworthy:

well worth visiting you today,those pup's are stunning and a credit to you.looking forward to coming back in couple of weeks to collect pup.alb..

no probrolem mate well worth the ride to see them pups some of the nices pups av

every seen

thanks alot , yeah they look well dont they.....impossible to pick , but id be devastated if i didnt take the little light brown one, shes a little fiery one

she had a mad hour after you left , poor Annie lol she gonna have no tail left the way the little one tugs on it lol

bitch still available , ready to go anytime next week

cracking pups wish i had room to keep 2 for myself rather than just 1 =(

will make a top class worker for someone willing to give these well bred pures a chance

again to let you know , both parents were well worked , annie was pretty fast for a pure , and khan could stay longer than the mother in law

pups are wormed , frontlined up to date ...and well fed , nothing spared in effort and food thats gone into these babies

as some of the lads on here that saw them will say so themselves