Pure Saluki pups

they cost what they cost if your after buying one and you dont like the price then go to someone else. if your mate who has won the coursing comps is so great get a dog off him then you wont have to pay cos hes your mate so what you bitching for? lol

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lovely looking pups mate. shame about all these hill billys that think its there choice how much you sell them for. once again he is selling them not asking how much he should sell them for just cause

Posted Images

they cost what they cost if your after buying one and you dont like the price then go to someone else. if your mate who has won the coursing comps is so great get a dog off him then you wont have to pay cos hes your mate so what you bitching for? lol

I dont think he was saying he wanted one but just saying the price is steep... because by f**k it is... :o

[got dogs already of him and my own line who are handy mate , no its just lately in cweekly saluks saluk etc now having seen lots run i kinda think all of a sudden some people have got saluks and jumpimg on the band wagon , to make money out of dogs that are not what they say they are , but hees keeping a few back sign of a good dog man, dont like puppy peddlars its happend with bull crosses colli crosses whippets you get a few real dogs and everybody get one then next thing you no pups galore and have they been realy tested , not ,nope , i maybe see a saluki i like over there in feb or ill see some here and make my mind up if thye can do wghat i want , you never no

yes I agree with you on that mate theres far too much untested shite going around thats right so!! but if your not wanting to buy leave the lad sell his pups in peace if he cant sell them at that price that tells you theres no market for them and he'll not be long bringing the price down and then you can say told ye so if thats your thing lol

i have saw the bitch run out of annie and jock and a young pup and she was a real decent bitch.

I also owned one of the dogs pups out of them but gave it back to the person who owned jock as he didnt have any dogs to run, its now with a well known coursing man and is running very well so in my opinion these pups should be at the top of the tree

yes I agree with you on that mate theres far too much untested shite going around thats right so!! but if your not wanting to buy leave the lad sell his pups in peace if he cant sell them at that price that tells you theres no market for them and he'll not be long bringing the price down and then you can say told ye so if thats your thing lol

yes i agree theres too much untested shiite around , but annie is tested and like i said , she was entered in the forley cup at 15 months old , she got to 2nd round but withdrew cos of injury....she went to ireland and won a couple of coursing events there and also won one on the fens irish vs english which was organised by ginger french

so point me to a better or equally as good bitch and ill buy a puppy from that litter myself

yes i agree theres too much untested shiite around , but annie is tested and like i said , she was entered in the forley cup at 15 months old , she got to 2nd round but withdrew cos of injury....she went to ireland and won a couple of coursing events there and also won one on the fens irish vs english which was organised by ginger french

so point me to a better or equally as good bitch and ill buy a puppy from that litter myself

well said , and all the best with the pups mate
Hi

Are the champagne pup’s dogs or bitches. How much Red is on the pedigree? And finally what part of the country are you in.

Regards Pete

the champagne pups , are 1 male and 3 females

the sire of annie , is morning glorie , dam is sheba of basra

the sire of khan is the famous ASH (royal jihad) the dam is BESS (talk of the town) , think u can look it up on www.pawvillage.com

im in carlisle cumbria

Edited by shaddow

pure saluki pups , by my own bitch annie , she was a decent bitch in her day was thought well enough to be entered in the forley cup in 2002

she was only 15 months old at the time , so she was a well worked and decent bitch in her day

the sire is Khan Jihad , probably the UKs best bred coursing saluki

the pups will be KC reg, will be ready from 10th of January 2009

there are 6 females and 2 males , 3 dark red/brownfemales 3 cream females , 1 dark red/brown male 1 cream dog

Ben , khans owner has pick of litter of the dogs so depends on his choice of color at which dog will be available

year real nice pups...i have to many at the minut or i woud have had 1..just paid 800 quid for a pure bred myself thats [bANNED TEXT] ther giing for..ill try and put a pik on tomorow for you shadow

Best of luck with the pups, it's to be hoped that the price will keep them out of the moon muppets and dog swappers hands.

As for Saluki's being the lastest craze, it would appear so, if the amount of pm's and emails I've been getting recently is anything to go by.