lurcher pups to good working homes .£40

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

these are on for an old boy who comes lamping with me . sire, bedlington /greyound 24tts. dam deerhound/greyhound x bull 22tts. she is a first cross. he wants £65 . good strong pups.these pups will make 23-25tts .both parents are experienced workers and have proven themselves contact 01348811581.
taking some new pics today. for a bit of an up date
these are on for an old boy who comes lamping with me . sire, bedlington /greyound 24tts. dam deerhound/greyhound x bull 22tts. she is a first cross. he wants £65 . good strong pups.these pups will make 23-25tts .both parents are experienced workers and have proven themselves contact 01348811581.

have you still got the pups wouldnt mind a broken coated dog if you have on and could you travel half way to meet me i live in cumbria

have you still got the pups wouldnt mind a broken coated dog if you have on and could you travel half way to meet me i live in cumbria

theres a cracking broken coated dog there .but unfortuantly he doesnt deliver

Any more pics yet ? Do you have one of the Broken Coated boy ?

Any more pics yet ? Do you have one of the Broken Coated boy ?

hes still there . try and get my arse in gear and go up to take some more pics
bump