lurcher pups to good working homes .£40

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

these are on for an old boy who comes lamping with me . sire, bedlington /greyound 24tts. dam deerhound/greyhound x bull 22tts. she is a first cross. he wants 65 pounds . good strong pups. i will take ome pictures over the weekend of both parents and pups.
pups are all black ,8 weeks old and ready to go. theres 9 left and ive bought one myself . both parents are good lampers . the mother killed her first rat at 10 weeks old , she was bred by another freind of mine , genuine deerhound/greyhound from the hunt kennels. a good lamper too . i ant put it on the computer but i still have a picture of the rat with the little teeth marks for nyone to see should they wish to view the pups

its a picture of picture if you know what i mean

post-13199-1228507453.jpg

post-13199-1228507558.jpg

Edited by ratmogit
these are on for an old boy who comes lamping with me . sire, bedlington /greyound 24tts. dam deerhound/greyhound x bull 22tts. she is a first cross. he wants 65 pounds . good strong pups. i will take ome pictures over the weekend of both parents and pups.
pups are all black ,8 weeks old and ready to go. theres 9 left and ive bought one myself . both parents are good lampers . the mother killed her first rat at 10 weeks old , she was bred by another freind of mine , genuine deerhound/greyhound from the hunt kennels. a good lamper too . i ant put it on the computer but i still have a picture of the rat with the little teeth marks for nyone to see should they wish to view the pups

heres some better pictures of the mother

post-13199-1228590323.jpg

post-13199-1228590350.jpg

and some more

post-13199-1228590520.jpg

post-13199-1228590665.jpg

and some more

nice looking pups how many have you got left. are the parents single handed on fox? and whats the percentage of the breeding?

and some more

nice looking pups how many have you got left. are the parents single handed on fox? and whats the percentage of the breeding?

theres 6 left and the mother is 100% single handed preban .the father has taken a couple but he prefered to keep him for rabbits as hes live to hand. they are bred as follows . dam 25% greyhound,25% deerhound,50%bull,sire 50%bedlington,50% greyhound

5 left

5 left

not bad for 60 quid i thought
The Pups look great mate

Too bad people are too lazy

To get off their arses and travel abit

And before anyone says anything about petrol,

The pups are £60.

cheers , im worried ive put them on for him too cheap and prehaps its putting people off . hes 73 just keeping his hand in really . hes bred and worked lurchers all his life. so theres no profit in these . i hope they go before christmas for him

The Pups look great mate

The pups are £60.

cheers , im worried ive put them on for him too cheap and prehaps its putting people off . hes 73 just keeping his hand in really . hes bred and worked lurchers all his life. so theres no profit in these . i hope they go before christmas for him

my mate interested mate can u tell me if u still have the pups and whats left m/f thanks mate pm me

The Pups look great mate

The pups are £60.

my mate interested mate can u tell me if u still have the pups and whats left m/f thanks mate pm me

dogs and bitches left