lurcher pups to good working homes .£40

these are on for an old boy who comes lamping with me . sire, bedlington /greyound 24tts. dam deerhound/greyhound x bull 22tts. she is a first cross. he wants £50. good strong pups.these pups will make 23-25tts .both parents are experienced workers and have proven themselves contact 01348811581.

post-13199-1228645124.jpg

post-13199-1228645168.jpg

post-13199-1229459695.jpg

post-13199-1229459711.jpg

Edited by ratmogit

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

these are on for an old boy who comes lamping with me . sire, bedlington /greyound 24tts. dam deerhound/greyhound x bull 22tts. she is a first cross. he wants 65 pounds . good strong pups. i will take ome pictures over the weekend of both parents and pups.
pups are all black ,8 weeks old and ready to go. theres 9 left and ive bought one myself . both parents are good lampers . the mother killed her first rat at 10 weeks old , she was bred by another freind of mine , genuine deerhound/greyhound from the hunt kennels. a good lamper too . i ant put it on the computer but i still have a picture of the rat with the little teeth marks for nyone to see should they wish to view the pups . got it

post-13199-1228644335.jpg

Edited by ratmogit
these are on for an old boy who comes lamping with me . sire, bedlington /greyound 24tts. dam deerhound/greyhound x bull 22tts. she is a first cross. he wants 65 pounds . good strong pups. i will take ome pictures over the weekend of both parents and pups.

does anyone have some advice to upload these pics. ive tried for days . thanks.

Get the photo up on your comp, right cilck it and go to open with then click paint. When it comes up in paint go to the top toolbar click image, go to resize/skew in the top 2 boxes put 40 and click ok. then save it and upload it onto your post ;)
treid that. still no luck my computer has got more viruses than a prostitute before the credit crunch hit. im going to try on someone elses computer this week . mines feced Edited by ratmogit