Out Lamping with Penda tonight

Me and Penda went out tonight for a spot of lamping with his dog Jack, there wasn't much out at all, and after a couple of very near misses on a couple of bunnies we bumped into this fella -

jacklurcher01.jpg

He's not the biggest Jack's had this season, but this spry little chap gave Jack a nice run before he got a hold of him and done what any working Lurcher worth feeding should do.

Not a bad night after all Penda me mate, Jack wasn't messin' on that last run :thumbs: .

Glad you enjoyed it attack you i always like to show people a good nite il give yah another shout this week and see what the night brings ;)

nice to see the old boy seeing the graft fair play :thumbs: decent size fox aswell.

He had a big head more than anything no bites to the old boy nice and fresh :D

Glad you enjoyed it attack you i always like to show people a good nite il give yah another shout this week and see what the night brings ;)

nice to see the old boy seeing the graft fair play :thumbs: decent size fox aswell.

:thumbdown: gutted my little bicth is out for a good few weeks :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

post-24332-1227636857_thumb.jpg

Edited by rapskee

:thumbdown: gutted my bicth is out for a good few weeks :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Youve got that bullcross to run while ya waiting

Yeah he knows what he's doing don't he, which is no surprise with the amount of graft he's seen over the years. No need for any of that doubling up business with him. As I said to you before I don't really like that doubling up because from what I've seen with some dogs when they're doubled up on something they'll tend to try and pull the quarry off each other rather than dealing with it quickly and properly like proper fox dogs tend to do.

Looking forward to the next outing mate.

Rapskee, nice pic :good: .

Yeah he knows what he's doing don't he, which is no surprise with the amount of graft he's seen over the years. No need for any of that doubling up business with him. As I said to you before I don't really like that doubling up because from what I've seen with some dogs when they're doubled up on something they'll tend to try and pull the quarry off each other rather than dealing with it quickly and properly like proper fox dogs tend to do.

Looking forward to the next outing mate.

Rapskee, nice pic :good: .

Yeah mate hes done his fair share of doubled and singled up on them fellas i think there will be a night out tomorrow or thursday for us mate nice up the dance :boogie:
Yeah mate hes done his fair share of doubled and singled up on them fellas i think there will be a night out tomorrow or thursday for us mate nice up the dance :boogie:

I'm game for a bit of that.

PS. Ey Pend, that coat is the business mate B) .

Edited by Attack Fell Terrier

I'm game for a bit of that.

PS. Ey Pend, that coat is the business mate B) .

Glad it fits ya mate :thumbs:

:thumbdown: gutted my bicth is out for a good few weeks :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Youve got that bullcross to run while ya waiting

he will be starting off this week so fingers crossed :thumbs: