out with young bitch

post-26187-1227556131_thumb.jpgout last when the cold wind blew with my deerhound wheaten hound 1st cross.She got her 2 deer and 12 rabbits as shes only learing

fox hunter

IT WAS A COLD NITE ALRIGHT LAD, THE BITCH HAD A GOOD NITE, WE WERE LUCKY TO GET THAT SECOND ONE IN THE SAME FIELD ON THE WAY BACK.THAT WAS A GOOD LONG SLIP ASWELL..FAIR PLAY TO SANDY... :victory::victory:

took my deerhound cross out saturday and he got his first,then in the same field 2 mins later almost got another but wasn't there when i went over,heard the deer make a racket though.

well done mate,nice looking dog. :)

fair play to to the young bitch good result

:clapper::clapper:

yeah there sika 2 very good courses this bitch is taken after her mother and father and she is just going to be like her older sister this bitch is an all rounder i can lamp rabbits foxes and other quarry at night time i can ferret with her i can course hares with her and theres not to many that get away from her ive had this breed a long long time

fox hunter

post-26187-1227556131_thumb.jpgout last when the cold wind blew with my deerhound wheaten hound 1st cross.She got her 2 deer and 12 rabbits as shes only learing

fox hunter

BRAVO! :clapper:

Make for some nice eating them will! If you're interested here's a Venison Pie recipe I put up not so long back (but as has been said, you really want to gut them asap because apparently the stomach contents can infest the meat and f**k it up).

Venison pie recipe.