FAO Pro Mole Trappers

My pegs are about 1foot high with red and yellow tape on top. They stand out quite well. Due to order another batch of traps soon, so might try a different type!

I do wear rubber gloves moley, always! But i was finding my main problems when drawing the traps on the map was that it was getting soaked when it was raining! Just ended up a soggy mess some days, so i lost interest in it.

However, ive got my new pad ready to try again, heres hoping it doesnt rain too much!!

Again, thanks for all the input!!

DnN

BFTB CHEEKY GIT :tongue2: Thats not an option, if its not down on paper...its gone!! :laugh:

Cheers for all the replies!!! :notworthy:(exept BFTB's!!!) Il try and use a map again i think, and mark where they are as I go, but its not easy when its pissing down and my hands are caked in mud!

But then Moley, as you managed to do it with all them traps, in all weathers, im willing to give it a good shot, as I run half that ammount!

I dont think its my pegs that are the bother, they stand out good, but odd ones will get knocked over or ill forget about odduns on their own somewhere!

Ill let you know how i get on,

Thanks again, youve all been a great help!

DnN

i have always worn rubber work gloves for my trapping , it saves your hands from getting cold ,dry and cracked

If your really into mole trapping then you should deffo get moley,s vid on the subject...if for nothing else other than to see him sat at the table with "those" gloves on :icon_eek::D

If your really into mole trapping then you should deffo get moley,s vid on the subject...if for nothing else other than to see him sat at the table with "those" gloves on :icon_eek::D

nothing wrong with the smell of latex :blush: