biggest fox of the season so far

i had a ride out with my keeper mates last night,has it was very windy we decided to go and shoot some foxes for the farmer,any way it was a good night,and we managed to shoot 5 in total ;) this one in the picture was the biggest so far this season, we didnt weigh it ,but it was ovious out of all the foxes this season,this one was the biggest dog fox,the farmer was happy,and so were we :thumbs:HPIM1263-1-1-1.jpgwe took the lurchers has there highlie needed for tracking etc,ile had some photo,s of some of our dogs in the team/ and the team membersABCD0009.jpg

this looks like its brother !

i had a ride out with my keeper mates last night,has it was very windy we decided to go and shoot some foxes for the farmer,any way it was a good night,and we managed to shoot 5 in total ;) this one in the picture was the biggest so far this season, we didnt weigh it ,but it was ovious out of all the foxes this season,this one was the biggest dog fox,the farmer was happy,and so were we :thumbs:HPIM1263-1-1-1.jpgwe took the lurchers has there highlie needed for tracking etc,ile had some photo,s of some of our dogs in the team/ and the team membersABCD0009.jpg
feckin hell it must have been big if it took two to hold it lol !

That's a big old" Red un",the largest Ive taken, preban with a dog,weighed 25 lbs.Dan Edwards our American poster has taken Coyotes up to 50lbs with a couple of dogs,they must be pretty hard old juks ,imo.

this looks like its brother !
feckin hell it must have been big if it took two to hold it lol !

yes,we should have 7 bust missed 2/sort them monday :yes: