First Couple Years of Sir Storms Life

Guest world.hunters

What a great read - and some top photos too! I booked a pup (3/4 grey 1/8 beardie 1/8 border) from DH a couple of weeks ago just after the mating, so I'll be heading down the m6 around mid-feb (tying in with the first shoot for the Calendar) to pick her up. I was anxious before I read this - now I can't bl00dy wait! lol

atb

Kev

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good little story but being seruois any strong three qaurter collie cross especaily the dog type should manage a hard nite had several nites like that , he is nice and strong dont like merle beacause of hanckock etc but hees what i pick when i breed the strongest type of pup , had one 20 years ago of hanckck no better than some of the greyhounds i had and short on wind for my likeing but a good story ideal for younger viewers good on you, all the best

• 2 months later...
i think storm is getting paid by hancock to advertise his pups sales gimmik ,me personaly once you get your own dogs and types you never go back to the puppy peddlars

You privvy to info like that whim?

Edited by Brigzy