who in your eyes was the dog/king of the fens

FOR ME SEEN A DOG OF DON SOUTHERNS RUN ON THE FENS SOME YEARS AGO. I CANT REMEMBER THE NAME OF THE DOG BUT IT WAS A BRINDLE COLOUR TYPE. GOOD DOG, AND A GREAT MAN

Heard of that man before myself heard he was a top man and ran top class dogs.

He kept powerhouses of dogs, I ran him in a match once and several times in other competitions.

Didnt he have a good brindle called Lady?

He won the Forley Cup singles and Doubled up competitions with it within the space of two weeks ,and also our Club's singles and doubled up Championships.I was watching an old club video of her a couple of nights ago.

any chance i can get a copy of that video mate?would be willing to pay....................... :boogie:

A club member still has permission on that land ,for various activities .After several visits from Poachers we had to stop videoing meetings because the films where enabling them to identify the cream spots.I will ask those who still have access to the land if they would mind me giving out a video.

That don had sum dogs with muscle on muscle the stamina and staying power was out of this world my mate had a dodg called cindy off him what a dog it won him some money matches that dog did any body know how ginger french is doing i want to see what hes up 2 aint seen him for a thew years

Ginger has been away for awhile ;) i think he prolly is keeping his head down atm ;)

I know hes been a naughty lad ha ha ha ha ha but its just 1 of them things aint it that was his game does he still live up on the fenns by the river

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

FOR ME SEEN A DOG OF DON SOUTHERNS RUN ON THE FENS SOME YEARS AGO. I CANT REMEMBER THE NAME OF THE DOG BUT IT WAS A BRINDLE COLOUR TYPE. GOOD DOG, AND A GREAT MAN

Heard of that man before myself heard he was a top man and ran top class dogs.

He kept powerhouses of dogs, I ran him in a match once and several times in other competitions.

Didnt he have a good brindle called Lady?

He won the Forley Cup singles and Doubled up competitions with it within the space of two weeks ,and also our Club's singles and doubled up Championships.I was watching an old club video of her a couple of nights ago.

any chance i can get a copy of that video mate?would be willing to pay....................... :boogie:

A club member still has permission on that land ,for various activities .After several visits from Poachers we had to stop videoing meetings because the films where enabling them to identify the cream spots.I will ask those who still have access to the land if they would mind me giving out a video.

That don had sum dogs with muscle on muscle the stamina and staying power was out of this world my mate had a dodg called cindy off him what a dog it won him some money matches that dog did any body know how ginger french is doing i want to see what hes up 2 aint seen him for a thew years

Ginger has been away for awhile ;) i think he prolly is keeping his head down atm ;)

I know hes been a naughty lad ha ha ha ha ha but its just 1 of them things aint it that was his game does he still live up on the fenns by the river

GOOD OLD GINGER. YEAH I SEEN HIM NOT SO LONG AGO AT WARWICK MARKET. HE KEEPIN LOW BUT STIL UP TO HIS OLD TRICKS. LAST TIME I VISITED HIM HE WAS BESIDES A RIVER AN A VERY PRETTY YELLOW HOUSE LOL.

Guest anonymous

Was it a bitch called Lady?

yeah it was a bitch, sorry mate the names gone from me head. he gave the HARE at least 150 yrds an caught it. run an half it was.

Aye, good job the nearest cover was 2 mile away...........