who in your eyes was the dog/king of the fens

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Rabbiteer
Has anyone got any more pics of marks match on the fen?
sorry mate i asked to see some and i was informed i will have to visit other sites if you want to know how mark got on at the fens,asd has a site with a 25 page topic on it,
Guest world.hunters

just to let you know the lamping comp aint even over yet still doing the first heats.

id have to go with Captain from whay iv heard and seen he was a real cracking dog and when he ran had a real intence clever glint in his eye you could really see him concentrating.

W.h

just to let you know the lamping comp aint even over yet still doing the first heats.

id have to go with Captain from whay iv heard and seen he was a real cracking dog and when he ran had a real intence clever glint in his eye you could really see him concentrating.

W.h

:thumbs: but then i would am biased :whistling:

;)

More like Queen of the Glen is that right he's moving to Caithness to write his memoirs titled Cottage (and my boat ) at the edge of the world. ?

Now,now Max,you used that joke a few days ago,at least be original old bean ;)

Edited by mackem
;)

More like Queen of the Glen is that right he's moving to Caithness to write his memoirs titled Cottage (and my boat ) at the edge of the world. ?

there may be someone waiting on the border with a gun for him just to make sure that doesnt happen :o:D

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper: