PINK PINK PINK!!!

Here ya go guys...... who has a pink acme whistle lol if you aint got one yet or your missus hasnt then you need one lol.....black dog have brought out a pink whistle in aid of breast cancer awareness(being a man i love breasts!!!) so its only right we all get off our arses and buy one or two!!!

heres the link guys!!!

http://www.blackgundog.com/products.asp?su...istles-lanyards

Guest foxyjo.
Ive ordered mine now, come on people all proffits are donated to breast cancer charity ......

Errrrrr........I have to say, I'm finding it quite irritating that you promised your sponsorship for the Help the Heroes Fund on at least two different occasions, you ignore all my subsequent meesages asking for payment, and then whether or not you even intend to honour your promise. You then start a new "charity" fund raiser thread with the calender idea, for no particular charity.... :blink: ....and now you're urging people to buy one of these....

I have no propblem with the breast cancer charity, and support them as and when....but put your money where your mouth is. :angry:

Ive ordered mine now, come on people all proffits are donated to breast cancer charity ......

Errrrrr........I have to say, I'm finding it quite irritating that you promised your sponsorship for the Help the Heroes Fund on at least two different occasions, you ignore all my subsequent meesages asking for payment, and then whether or not you even intend to honour your promise. You then start a new "charity" fund raiser thread with the calender idea, for no particular charity.... :blink: ....and now you're urging people to buy one of these....

I have no propblem with the breast cancer charity, and support them as and when....but put your money where your mouth is. :angry:

i have sent a cheque to you and i have had one msg off you, i got side tracked and didnt reply sorry, i'm getting that many about the calendar and also got alot of organising to do with it, im really busy.

• 2 weeks later...