sprocker pup

tod

100_0812-1.jpg

this is my sprocker pup , 3/4 cocker 1/4 springer.

its my first gundog as i have only ever kept lurchers and terriers. she's bright as anything and learns fast.

shes a lot more advanced for her age than any lurcher or terrier pup i have had :thumbs:

• 1 month later...
100_0812-1.jpg

its my first gundog as i have only ever kept lurchers and terriers. she's bright as anything and learns fast.

shes a lot more advanced for her age than any lurcher or terrier pup i have had :thumbs:

How is the pup 3/4 cocker cross 1/4 springer.

How do you work out those figures you have posted. Just interested to know, as I would have thought that a cros would be 1/2 and 1/2.

:thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

This is my Sprocker, Lily. She's now 11 weeks old. She's a quick learner but full of mischief. I've got high hopes for her though when she calms down (probably about 3 years if I'm lucky!!!). I can't believe how much alike they look apart from the colour.

post-28295-1230918323_thumb.jpg

100_0812-1.jpg

How do you work out those figures you have posted. Just interested to know, as I would have thought that a cros would be 1/2 and 1/2.

If you bred a 50/50 sprocker with a full springer it would be 3/4 springer 1/4 cocker

100_0812-1.jpg

If you bred a 50/50 sprocker with a full springer it would be 3/4 springer 1/4 cocker

It would, but would still be classed as a sprocker. The 50/50 sprockers give a pretty wide mix with some being more springer size and some being more cocker size.

100_0812-1.jpg

the dam of this pup is a springer x cocker which is whats know as a sprocker and the sire is a pure cocker which makes the pup 3/4 cocker 1/4 springer.

1/2 and 1/2 would be a cocker x springer :thumbs: