New addition...

Finally got my springer pup. The Labs are not best pleased, a bit put out and not amused at being leapt on and such, but coming round slowly but surely.

Sorry about the quality of picture but it's off my phone and also it's not easy getting a springer pup to stay still long enough to click the button. Anyway here he is.....

Beau

Beau.jpg

could someone help me out with springers please ??

what are they like with small children ??

my mate has one 23 months and still jumps and bites like a pup

dosent listen and is quite agressive of the settee

what are your experiences with springers would it be ok for a part time family pet part time worker ??

Finally got my springer pup. The Labs are not best pleased,

Nice pup!

He will keep you busy for sure :clapper:

There soft as shite mate, just got to be careful that they dont jump on the kids, or head butt them etc, as they can be hyper active doogles. In my experiernce they are very good with kids.

Edited by dogs-n-natives

my mate has one 23 months and still jumps and bites like a pup

dosent listen and is quite agressive of the settee

what are your experiences with springers would it be ok for a part time family pet part time worker ??

both my springers play all day with the grand kids, one is 2 year old the other is 15 months.

gentle as can be.

sounds like your mates is left to run riot.

bad dog or owner.??

left to get away with far more than he should... not discaplinned.. no boundaries set

took on a poxy 15 20 mins walk each day and not let off the lead

only owner to blame in my eyes pal

dog thinks its pack leader they must know there place in the family all must work together to give dog manners start by stopping it from getting on setee ignore dog and turn your back on it untill it loses interest as soon as it does call it to you then you a calling the shots and thats a start yes it's the owner not the dog thats to blame if you don't check it you and your dog will have an awfull time together kindness is good firmness is better if you keep being daft and soft with it i bet you end up getting rid our even having dog put to sleep . sorry i mean your mate will not you smarty. SORRY TAYLOR THAT LOOKS LIKE A LITTLE BELTER DOES THE PUP HAVE ANY SIMONSIDE DOGS IN THE PEDIGREE

Edited by hily