FOR SALE

Guest WILF

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a cracking 6 month old scnoodle (schnauser x min poodle) I'd gladly trade for it. Works anything above and below. PM me now cause both my mates are after it too!

EDIT: Forgot to say both parents are workers!

Edited by parksie
I've got a cracking 6 month old scnoodle (schnauser x min poodle) I'd gladly trade for it. Works anything above and below. PM me now cause both my mates are after it too!

EDIT: Forgot to say both parents are workers!

That's him in your avatar is it?

LMAO no this is him

sch1104.jpg

you fecker i sold you this dog in good faith after never speaking to you before , when i met you on the side of the road i told you that ive suceffully studded him out to 415 bitches in his first season and he is worth £800 a pop..... wheres my profit gimplet!! and now your selling him..... the cheek!

ive taken some advice of the boys on here (the real deals, not idiot chavs like you).... im going to find out where you live, come round, and do nasty things all over your body!! :censored:

You boys are cruel, have you no shame? Lampooning the way that the serious hunters on here are being forced to sell their pride & joy because they've ran out of beer tokens, it's not on!

What are they going to use to make themselves look hard when sat on the wall outside the local off license when they've off loaded their prize bullcross?

They wont look the part sat there with mummies little yapping yorkie on the end of a thick chain, will they?

just to get this back on track, wilf wanted to post a pic of the best night weve had with this dog, just to prvove to you all its a real deal................and no i aint even got photoshop... so there.

all taken day time single handed in london area....

I have here for sale a proven cross of whatever you need..........it does all quarry that is roaming planet earth and is a once in a lifetime dog.

He is stockbroken, jumps, parachutes out of planes, drives me round the shops..........as I said, I have never seen a dog this good but I figure feck it, I would rather have £200 to piss up down the pub.

The dog is for sale through no fault of his own but I simply havent got time for him as I have 6 other world beaters in the kennel at the moment (untill I am short of beer money again)

I am near Cloudcuckoo Land.

The dog is £200 or swap for a remote control car or anything else I can knock out down the boozer.

Serious dogmen only please! ;)

Your imagination is endless wilfy :laugh: