FOR SALE

Guest WILF

I have here for sale a proven cross of whatever you need..........it does all quarry that is roaming planet earth and is a once in a lifetime dog.

He is stockbroken, jumps, parachutes out of planes, drives me round the shops..........as I said, I have never seen a dog this good but I figure feck it, I would rather have £200 to piss up down the pub.

The dog is for sale through no fault of his own but I simply havent got time for him as I have 6 other world beaters in the kennel at the moment (untill I am short of beer money again)

I am near Cloudcuckoo Land.

The dog is £200 or swap for a remote control car or anything else I can knock out down the boozer.

Serious dogmen only please! ;)

Edited by WILF

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

after all these posts about single handed fox dogs thought id buy something better thats all ;)

Oh this one will be right up your street mate............simply havent got the room you see.

Anyway, must dash.........there are 6 other thread with various dogs for sale and I need to make enquirys about them............for a mate you understand ;)

i once met a fella that tried to sell me a patt. it would stay all day . one hole and your on him he could bolt foxes for fun and if they didnt bolt he would kill em :) the only thing wrong with it was it shit through the mesh in its pen . so this world beater was for sale becouse the owner didnt like the way it shit. this is true. :D

I have here for sale a proven cross of whatever you need..........it does all quarry that is roaming planet earth and is a once in a lifetime dog.

He is stockbroken, jumps, parachutes out of planes, drives me round the shops..........as I said, I have never seen a dog this good but I figure feck it, I would rather have £200 to piss up down the pub.

The dog is for sale through no fault of his own but I simply havent got time for him as I have 6 other world beaters in the kennel at the moment (untill I am short of beer money again)

I am near Cloudcuckoo Land.

The dog is £200 or swap for a remote control car or anything else I can knock out down the boozer.

Serious dogmen only please! ;)

do you ever post anything of any feckin use???? ian b closed the site because nob heads were feckin up the site........i suppose your special so you get away with this sort of bull sh*t........................ :angry:

Look, do you want the dog or not? ;)

WILF THE WANKER

Have you ever thought about becomming a full time comediene or is it just a talent you use now and again? :D

Edited by WILF