• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest w.m.avian

id be on to the law by naw mate and sorting this out they do do something about this kind of crap (for a change)

it gose under accepting money under fauls alugations or some thing like that

the kid can get time for this first afence or not

thanks every one for the support and advice. I have proof of payment because it was payed through paypal, the reason I havent already got the law involved is because when i checked his profile he hasnt been on since the 27th oct and i was hoping that there was a genuine reason why i had'nt heard from him, but now unless he has died, or his computer and phone is fecked i belive iv been stung.

id just like to say thanks to lukey who has tried to sort it for me but with out joy, so thanks alot lukey :thumbs: much appreciated thanks for trying

ATB mantha

thanks evryone for your comments and im glad to see evrybody agrees with me i woudnt dream of doing this to anyone and didnt think it would happen to me especialy on this sight iv taken note to what some have said and will be sorting it out tomorrow and thanks lukey for trying thanks mate.

thanks evryone for your comments and im glad to see evrybody agrees with me i woudnt dream of doing this to anyone and didnt think it would happen to me especialy on this sight iv taken note to what some have said and will be sorting it out tomorrow and thanks lukey for trying thanks mate.

just as strong stuf said u should get your money back as most people have said go around his as youv got his addses if u want i will come around with u if u like .I HATE PEOPLE THAT DONT KEEP TO THERE WORD ALL THE BEST REAGARDS

MARCUS :boxing:

Just go round there as lampingmad said..

YOU COULD GO ROUND THERE BUT REMEMBER THIS GUY WILL STILL HAVE YOUR ADDRESS SO COULD PAY YOU A VISIT BACK.

I WAS IN SAME SITUATION AND POLICE WAS LAST THING I WANTED TO DO BUT I HAD TO THREW FEAR OF IF THEY COME ROUND MY HOUSE WITH MY KIDS IN AND STUFF AND YOU KNOW WHAT POLICE SAID?!!

CANT DO NOTHING!!! ITS A CIVIL DISPUTE WHICH YOU WOULD HAVE TO PAY TO TAKE HIM TO COURT!!

YOU HAVE TO THINK OF THE COME BACKS,I WAS GOING TO GO ROUND THE HOUSE WITH A FEW PALS BUT KNOWING MY LUCK ID END UP IN THE POLICE STATION,THEN THERES IF HE COMES MY HOUSE SHTTYD UP WITH MY KIDS.

BEST TO LEARN BY YOUR MISTAKES AND MOVE ON BEFORE YOU GET IN MORE TROUBLE.

THATS WHAT I DID.

I KNOW WE SHOULDNT HAVE TO BUT SOME TIMES YOU HAVE TO JUST LEARN BY YOUR MISTAKES.

YOU CAN NORMALY TELL WHEN SOME ONES DODGY,I ALWAYS CHECK THREW THERE POSTS TO SEE WHAT KIND OF PERSON THEY ARE NOW AND CHECK [bANNED TEXT] PEOPLE THEY AV DELT [bANNED TEXT] BEFORE,JUST TO MAKE SURE.

SORRY TO HEAR THIS MATE AND I KNOW EXACTLY HOW YOU FEEL

Surely if you went around to someones house, you would take the right guys with you, and scare them enough so that they wouldnt come cack to your house!!!! Thats the whole point of doing something like that......

So, dont take anyone, just imform the filth your going to go and see the guy, and try to rectify the problem, and ask for your stuff.. Sometimes this is the best was, and they are pretty startled that you even have the bottle to knock on the door, and speak quietly and descent to them. See what happens, then take it from there. If you have no joy, then go back and let the filth know what happened....

Surely if you went around to someones house, you would take the right guys with you, and scare them enough so that they wouldnt come cack to your house!!!! Thats the whole point of doing something like that......

So, dont take anyone, just imform the filth your going to go and see the guy, and try to rectify the problem, and ask for your stuff.. Sometimes this is the best was, and they are pretty startled that you even have the bottle to knock on the door, and speak quietly and descent to them. See what happens, then take it from there. If you have no joy, then go back and let the filth know what happened....

But what if he knew the right people aswell there could be a come back then on mantha, its best just to get the police involved let them deal with it if they can , and like i said can he not be deleted off here .

But what if he knew the right people aswell there could be a come back then on mantha, its best just to get the police involved let them deal with it if they can , and like i said can he not be deleted off here .

Read what i worte! Why would there be a come back, if he wnet alone, and asked for what is his....... And no, you obviously dont know the kind of peple i am talking about, and it is best that you dont. Because most people who know these kind, wish they didnt most of the time..

not good at all, reading your posts i think(i could be wrong) your best just going to paypal and get your money, never start something you cant finish.
go about it the right way and theres no come back on you .
not good at all, reading your posts i think(i could be wrong) your best just going to paypal and get your money, never start something you cant finish.

Wise words indeed.

I still hope that there's a genuine reason for the delay, not looking good I know, but it will be a right pain in the arse if RNPP has ripped the lad, it's hard enough trusting people without established members going bandit!

Remember, before you go knocking on doors, that you just might be knocking on the door of a sick man, be very cautious about your actions, have you contacted Paypal yet?

Wise words indeed.

I still hope that there's a genuine reason for the delay, not looking good I know, but it will be a right pain in the arse if RNPP has ripped the lad, it's hard enough trusting people without established members going bandit!

Remember, before you go knocking on doors, that you just might be knocking on the door of a sick man, be very cautious about your actions, have you contacted Paypal yet?

they are very wise words strong stuff.......could you send me £1000 worth of collars and leeds please,and dont come knocking on my door when i dont pay you!!!!! i am a sick man.......i wear my mrs's clothes............ :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper: