ok this is the last time im asking for anybodys help i cant get hold of ricki n p p ive asked a few times on here to see if anyone could help and no responce so if same happens again im affraid i got to get the police involved im not going to sit back and lose £200 i dont want to do this but i feel i got no choice if no one can help thanks again any help will be most appreciated.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair i remember you saying this a few weeks back , pm a mod and see if they will mail him for you

thanks i will try that but i cant get through to him so i dont they will either but i will try thanks mate.

ok this is the last time im asking for anybodys help i cant get hold of ricki n p p ive asked a few times on here to see if anyone could help and no responce so if same happens again im affraid i got to get the police involved im not going to sit back and lose £200 i dont want to do this but i feel i got no choice if no one can help thanks again any help will be most appreciated.

was this an air rifle.someone on here most know the lad who maced you.dont no how people can do that to someone hope you get your money back mate

Its happened to me mate, so now whenever I am dealing with someone, I always warn them that it is classed as fruad (obtaining currency through deciet). Some people get pissed off and think I am accusing them directly, but if someone said it to me I would think twice.

have you got his post code mate.... you probaly have if you sent him money... type it in on the sat nav and wait on the end of his street...

sounds like a right ar****le to me mate..

where in merthyr are you from

Edited by jolong