Terrier Hard as nails?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest allroundhunter
I Know someone who entered a dog the other week and it stayed to ground baying for over 20mins when the lads broke though there was a bunny there wat do you think to this?

Penda, please don't use text talk.

THIS BLOKE DOESNT NO ANYTHING ABOUT TERRIERS HES A FERRETER! IV SEEN THE DOG WORK AND I HAVE NEVER DUG ANY BUNNYS WITH IT! HE STAYS AND DOESNT MOVE ON ALL QAURRY! IF YOUD EVEN OWNED A REAL EARTH DOG YOU WOULD NO THAT MISTAKES LIKE THIS HAPPEN ESPECIALLY WHEN YOUR FIRST ENTERING A DOG! YOU WANA SEE THE MESSAGES HE SENDS ME HE DOESNT EVEN NO ME! PENDA IF YOU AND YOUR MATES HAD A CLUE ABOUT WORKING DOGS YOU WOULD STOP SLATING OTHER PEOPLES FOR A START! THIS GEEZA IS REDICULOUS! YOU MAKE ME SICK :sick: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by allroundhunter
Who gives a feck!............someone dug a ribbit with there terrier.............it happens!!........big fecking deal!! :blink:

I bet you would love to dig a ribbit :thumbs:

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA WHATS 1 OF THEM MATE :hmm:
I Know someone who entered a dog the other week and it stayed to ground baying for over 20mins when the lads broke though there was a bunny there wat do you think to this?

Just to add my tupence worth, I think a few people got over heated over nothing here. Penda was asking a question, notice the question mark at the end of his post! He's not slagging any ones dog down, he wasn't throwing names around trying to run people down, and isn't making out he knows more about terriers or has a better terrier than anyone else, he even says as much here -

Its a head scratcher aint it and it suposed to be on it i aint a terrier man though so i was just curiuos.

So why all the animosity gents? I ain't gonna be dragged into a daft slaggin' match with anyone on a forum, but I think people need to relax a little bit.

As much as I love working terriers, 1 thing I've noticed about quite a few terrier lads is that most of them seem to want THE BEST dog, and will knock someone else's dog as soon as they hear of the littlest thing to slag the dog off about. I personally love to hear that peoples dogs are doing well, but I don't give a sh!t whether or not my dog is the best as long as it does what I want it to do.

I aint taking sides here either, I just think people need to sobre up a bit, and just get on with what ever it is they're doing.

Edited by Attack Fell Terrier
Who gives a feck!............someone dug a ribbit with there terrier.............it happens!!........big fecking deal!! :blink:

I bet you would love to dig a ribbit :thumbs:

Your not fecking wrong my friend..........I would love to dig something with the little fecker at the moment...........one foot in the grave methinks :thumbs:

alright i dont work terriers but isent it what the dog is supposed to do mark up on what is in the earth may it be a rabbit,rat,fox atleast it is doin what it is bred to do dont shoot me im NOT A TERRIER MAN :thumbs:

atb.....lb

most terriermen dont want to dig six feet to a rabbit or rat. they are out after fox and there dogs are generally broke to rabbits. to stop this happening however dogs being dogs. sometimes shit happens. hope this helps

Just to add my tupence worth, I think a few people got over heated over nothing here. Penda was asking a question, notice the question mark at the end of his post! He's not slagging any ones dog down, he wasn't throwing names around trying to run people down, and isn't making out he knows more about terriers or has a better terrier than anyone else, he even says as much here -

Its a head scratcher aint it and it suposed to be on it i aint a terrier man though so i was just curiuos.

So why all the animosity gents? I ain't gonna be dragged into a daft slaggin' match with anyone on a forum, but I think people need to relax a little bit.

As much as I love working terriers, 1 thing I've noticed about quite a few terrier lads is that most of them seem to want THE BEST dog, and will knock someone else's dog as soon as they hear of the littlest thing to slag the dog off about. I personally love to hear that peoples dogs are doing well, but I don't give a sh!t whether or not my dog is the best as long as it does what I want it to do.

I aint taking sides here either, I just think people need to sobre up a bit, and just get on with what ever it is they're doing.

Amen to that,

alright i dont work terriers but isent it what the dog is supposed to do mark up on what is in the earth may it be a rabbit,rat,fox atleast it is doin what it is bred to do dont shoot me im NOT A TERRIER MAN :thumbs:

atb.....lb

most terriermen dont want to dig six feet to a rabbit or rat. they are out after fox and there dogs are generally broke to rabbits. to stop this happening however dogs being dogs. sometimes shit happens. hope this helps

r right i see what you are sayin mate it would be a pisser to dig 6ft and brack through to a bunnie like. i no when im ferretin and the ferret pins down the set and i dig over 3 feet and dont find anything i do get a bit pissed off like so i can see what your sayin but as i said im not a terrier man but when i read some ov the posts i realy want 1 like but i wouldent no where to start lol

atb.....lb

nice one lads hes done a propare job this time :thumbs:

Thought yah sed it was a big dog fox iv killed bigger in my sleep :D Nah fair play to ya was it bolt and shot?

Nar it was dug too at the start untill we made it bolt then it was shot.and then retrieved by mikes lurcher.