Terrier Hard as nails?

Guest oldskool
Any man who says this has never happened him isn't digging very long.

Some terriers will do and it can be a result of bad entering or a desire to hunt all sorts of game.

And it doesn't mean the terriers useless for bigger quarry but it is a bloody nuisance.

Learn to read the terriers body language and get him on plenty of foxes and he might learn that foxes are more fun than rabbits.

you need a pat on the back mate... the previous posts before yours were pissin me right off

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes its a little known secret. working dogs do f**k up on occasion. even the best make mistakes. in fact the more a dog is worked the more likely it is to make the odd mistake. neil cooney. top post :clapper:

and it was loose lips sink ships :D

i dont know what the fuss is about i was ferretting not long ago and i bolted a fox :blink: i gave that ferret a good talking to i can tell ye :angry:

Guest blackntan
yes its a little known secret. working dogs do f**k up on occasion. even the best make mistakes. in fact the more a dog is worked the more likely it is to make the odd mistake. neil cooney. top post :clapper:

and it was loose lips sink ships :D

i dont know what the fuss is about i was ferretting not long ago and i bolted a fox :blink: i gave that ferret a good talking to i can tell ye :angry:

:clapper:

this is how they go on all the time, whingging about dogs all the time, so and so s a jacker, whats a names done thios instread of talking about triumphs and victories, its doing my head in

Edited by swag
Any man who says this has never happened him isn't digging very long.

Some terriers will do and it can be a result of bad entering or a desire to hunt all sorts of game.

And it doesn't mean the terriers useless for bigger quarry but it is a bloody nuisance.

Learn to read the terriers body language and get him on plenty of foxes and he might learn that foxes are more fun than rabbits.

Thats the best reply you'll hear mate, everyone whos' into their digging proper will have dug to rabbits, some dogs are just too keen, ive dug to a few things, including rabbits and even a rat once, the worst thing to dig to though has got to be fresh air :( that's happened to me a couple of times... :angry: