Terrier Hard as nails?

Guest dee mac
Any man who says this has never happened him isn't digging very long.

Some terriers will do and it can be a result of bad entering or a desire to hunt all sorts of game.

And it doesn't mean the terriers useless for bigger quarry but it is a bloody nuisance.

Learn to read the terriers body language and get him on plenty of foxes and he might learn that foxes are more fun than rabbits.

well said neil its not hard to work out the people on this site who dont have a clue i think there s a lot of wanabee digger s on this site who should think before they talk . :angry:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

These lads are both right i aint got a clue about terriers der der and mike i am a ferreting lad im sorry this post has affended you i was just asking a question im not slating anyones dogs lads so could you please look at the post before you all start slating its childish :D any body up for a days ferreting!!!!!

Edited by Simoman
I Know someone who entered a dog the other week and it stayed to ground baying for over 20mins when the lads broke though there was a bunny there wat do you think to this?

Penda, please don't use text talk.

THIS BLOKE DOESNT NO ANYTHING ABOUT TERRIERS HES A FERRETER! IV SEEN THE DOG WORK AND I HAVE NEVER DUG ANY BUNNYS WITH IT! HE STAYS AND DOESNT MOVE ON ALL QAURRY! IF YOUD EVEN OWNED A REAL EARTH DOG YOU WOULD NO THAT MISTAKES LIKE THIS HAPPEN ESPECIALLY WHEN YOUR FIRST ENTERING A DOG! YOU WANA SEE THE MESSAGES HE SENDS ME HE DOESNT EVEN NO ME! PENDA IF YOU AND YOUR MATES HAD A CLUE ABOUT WORKING DOGS YOU WOULD STOP SLATING OTHER PEOPLES FOR A START! THIS GEEZA IS REDICULOUS! YOU MAKE ME SICK :sick: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No need to shout mike every one can here you be a lover not a hater!!!!!!!! :victory:

Penda, I've edited the posts for text talk, I have asked before, please stop using text talk in your posts

I Know someone who entered a dog the other week and it stayed to ground baying for over 20mins when the lads broke though there was a bunny there wat do you think to this?

Penda, please don't use text talk.

THIS BLOKE DOESNT NO ANYTHING ABOUT TERRIERS HES A FERRETER! IV SEEN THE DOG WORK AND I HAVE NEVER DUG ANY BUNNYS WITH IT! HE STAYS AND DOESNT MOVE ON ALL QAURRY! IF YOUD EVEN OWNED A REAL EARTH DOG YOU WOULD NO THAT MISTAKES LIKE THIS HAPPEN ESPECIALLY WHEN YOUR FIRST ENTERING A DOG! YOU WANA SEE THE MESSAGES HE SENDS ME HE DOESNT EVEN NO ME! PENDA IF YOU AND YOUR MATES HAD A CLUE ABOUT WORKING DOGS YOU WOULD STOP SLATING OTHER PEOPLES FOR A START! THIS GEEZA IS REDICULOUS! YOU MAKE ME SICK :sick: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No need to shout mike every one can here you be a lover not a hater!!!!!!!! :victory:

Penda, I've edited the posts for text talk, I have asked before, please stop using text talk in your posts

Sorry im not a good speller

I have recently entered a little fell bitch, i have dug her 6 times and i couldnt fault her on her performance. Put her into a well known earth last friday, Dug her to a rabbit..... This dog has never even seen/chased a rabbit. At the end of the day shes learning, it happens to the best of people, i wont be shooting her though!!

Aaron

well well well i feel the need to get involved and its like this, i was the unlucky twat who dug and broke through in the bunny situation, the dog had just bolted a fox but it was a little more than 2 scoops my arms can vouch for that, however the dog went on to work on the same day, but if you wind people up they will react simple, and as for the adult dog buying youth with out a clue you should really keep ya mouth shut cus ya well out ya depth, a little more love and a lot less "ive got the best dog" would mean alot more work for the dogs and a lot more fun !! well thasts my two pence worth farewell!!