just in from work and got 20 pm :doh: and 50 questions. if intrested in the dog contact the number please. the lads that called today call back the dog is still for sale dew to a lad messing about.
Edited by chester
Guest lurcherboy2008

due to losing a lurcher dog earlyer on in the year and a lurcher dog pup 2 months ago im looking for another lurcher dog, gutted its £250 mate iv just lost my job and dont have that type of money otherwise i would be up for it tomorrow plus it would cost £50 on fuel, gutted but i do hope he goes to a well worked home, was he any good on deer PRE BAN of course

thats out of order that messer but it is not chester that is seling the dog its that dafty airshire he has only had the dog for one week so that tells you how mutch he nows about dogs the dog is good dog

thanks a f***n lot [bANNED TEXT]! drove 200 mile at 3oclock this morning for you to turn me down. Why organize a deal with someone if your gonna drop out. i think your the messer!!! W****R!!
the lad that has the dog ain't me.......that's why i said phone the number no pm. if the lad made a deal with you he should of honored that deal he is the messier no me :icon_redface: if i make a deal way some one then that's it i would no have a lad travel that distance and feck him about i can only apologize for your inconvenience and you are right the lad is a wanker.