lurcher with strong bones & joints

Just take care of it and feed it a good dry feed and maybe some meat and bone sometimes and you should be fine. Keep your dog healthy and get it out young for pleny of excersize and play time so it learns to use what the good Lord gave it and you will be fine. Fast dogs get hurt though so you might as well get used to that fact. I dont shit about Saluki crosses or anything of the sort though but I am sure they get hurt just the same although from "what I have read" they are a little more under control than the dogs we keep over here. Our fast dogs are pretty much as reckless as they get.

your a bit late at 11 month to start worrying about that mate, pet tabs, bone builder etc do what your asking 1 used to be called stress but they no longer do this, your a bit late though mate should have been giving this to your pup from a young age to get anything out of it if you wanted to use these methods.