MY NEW SET UP

a few bits of advice..

they need to be more protected from wind

needs anti chew strips around insides

them padlocks will come off with just a decent pair of snips you need to find a better way

and for the price of wooden ones you could of built a good block set

only some thoughts

I dont know you at all but you sure find it awful easy to be a prick.

Nice set up stej. You should be proud of it.

why all i did was give some constructive thoughts gained through experience,he asked what everyone thought so i said what i thought what the hell is wrong with that as im sure a lot of lads will agree they are good points,not picking trying to help the lad

No big deal, I just thought you came off a little tough on the fella. I guess I took exception with the last thing you said about cost of the wooden one vs. the block deal. No big deal, I just thought you were being an ass sort of. I think the fella is proud of his set up and maybe he likes the look of wood better. I was also sayin what I thought. HAHA! Sorry, couldnt help myself. :D;)

a few bits of advice..

them padlocks will come off with just a decent pair of snips you need to find a better way

only some thoughts

Agree that they might need boarding at the baclk for the colder months, but not all dogs chew the feck out of there runs do they, nothing wrong with them padlocks they will make it harder for unwanted dog theives to get at your dogs, but if someone wants something bad enough they will get it, block built kennels are ok but they arent so easy to move or adjust once built, with a back board for this cold weather that setup looks fine mate.

YEAH IM GOING TO PUT A BACK BOARD UP FOR THE DOGS THANKS FOR YOUR ADVICE,AND I HAVE A DRAINAGE SYSTEM THAT RUNS BEHIND THE RUN,ALL THE WATER RUNS THAT WAY AS ITS A DOWN SLOPE PAVE,THANKS FOR ALL YOUR ADVICE,AND THE COMMENT ABOUT THE SMALL LOCKS,THEY WOULDNT MAKE THE RUN IF THEY WERE AFTER THE DOGS AS MY FREIND ON THE CHAIN WOULDNT LET THEM. :clapper:

lift it off the floor 2inch or so mate or it will rot like fook :) nice set up though mate you got some pics of inside

Thats what I thought aswell. Get the wood of the floor and you can swill it out no problem !! Otherwise the base will be rotten before you know about it !! Otherwise, a great set up !!

Cheers.

lift it off the floor 2inch or so mate or it will rot like fook :) nice set up though mate you got some pics of inside

Thats what I thought aswell. Get the wood of the floor and you can swill it out no problem !! Otherwise the base will be rotten before you know about it !! Otherwise, a great set up !!

Cheers.

OK,GOOD ADVICE,I SHALL DO THAT THIS WEEKEND. :thumbs:

a few bits of advice..

only some thoughts

I dont know you at all but you sure find it awful easy to be a prick.

call a man a prick :no::no::no: for giving sound advice :doh::doh::doh: Edited by the_stig

Looks good to me, as long as the dogs are warm and draught free. ;) I can only reiterate what the other guys have said, my runs are weldmesh but I have seen aviary runs rot in double quick time and also the water has nowhere to go when you wash down.