MY NEW SET UP

HELLO LADS WAT DO YOU THINK OF MY NEW SET UP???????????
very nice pal :victory:

CHEERS LADS,IV BROKE THE BANK IN 2 :clapper: MY WOMAN IS NOT HAPPY,BUT SOME PEOPLE LIKE BLOWING MONEY ON DRINK AND OTHER THINGS,ID RATHER LOOK AFTER MY DOGS THAN MYSELF,WHO NEEDS TELEVISION [bANNED TEXT] I CAN LOOK OUT THE WINDOW AT MY DOGS,MY PRIDE AND MY WHOLE LIFE :thumbs:

HELLO LADS WAT DO YOU THINK OF MY NEW SET UP???????????

looking good mate....just an idea how about a removable board to go on the back...that way in the colder nights and winter you can stop the draught whistling through then in the summer you can have the back off to give em some extra sun!!!

looking good whatever you do!!!..i do think you'le have some bother with the wind and cold tho specially your location mate ;)

a few bits of advice..

they need to be more protected from wind

needs anti chew strips around insides

them padlocks will come off with just a decent pair of snips you need to find a better way

and for the price of wooden ones you could of built a good block set

only some thoughts

a few bits of advice..

them padlocks will come off with just a decent pair of snips you need to find a better way

only some thoughts

I dont know you at all but you sure find it awful easy to be a prick.

Nice set up stej. You should be proud of it.

a few bits of advice..

only some thoughts

I dont know you at all but you sure find it awful easy to be a prick.

Nice set up stej. You should be proud of it.

why all i did was give some constructive thoughts gained through experience,he asked what everyone thought so i said what i thought what the hell is wrong with that as im sure a lot of lads will agree they are good points,not picking trying to help the lad

real nice that stej.....................would love a set up like thats......but my bitch would reduce that to matchsticks in 2 weeks.......

how will you swill out the runs mate?.....only a thought

With a hose pipe or a bucket of water i would have thought (and some bletch). oh yeh and give your dog a bone.

a few bits of advice..

only some thoughts

Agree that they might need boarding at the baclk for the colder months, but not all dogs chew the feck out of there runs do they, nothing wrong with them padlocks they will make it harder for unwanted dog theives to get at your dogs, but if someone wants something bad enough they will get it, block built kennels are ok but they arent so easy to move or adjust once built, with a back board for this cold weather that setup looks fine mate.

Edited by merle24