Harris Hawk (in parrot cage)

Guest falconeru.k01

Guest falconeru.k01

At 10.30 am today my local RSPCA inspector called me , They had a complaint of a bird of prey in a parrot cage? When i met the inspector he introduced me to the guy who had the bird, to my horror the idiot didnt even now it was a BOP!! The poor hawk barely had enough room to turn around let alone spread its wings wide. The bird was brought back to our falconry centre to be cared for . I could not find any damage to the hawk apart from very long talons & upper mandible over grown.

The RSPCA will prosicute this guy for ill treatment. The legal requirement is that the bird can spread its wings fully & turn 360 degrees. I will post the outcome of this case as soon as court have decided his fait.

Guest falconeru.k01
I BET ITS BREST WAS SKINNY AS FOOK [bANNED TEXT] [bANNED TEXT] A TIT

Hi mate yes bit sharp on keel bone, it was a horrible site makes you wonder ? I would like to know wher he got it from & why the hell he wanted it, he must of thought it was cruel surely

Guest falconeru.k01
if he didnt know it was a bop what the hell was he feeding it ?????????????????????????????????????

was feeding it mince beef!! but im sure he was aware it was a BOP just acting the inocent party.

he,s going to court so see what happens to him, the bird is at the centre until they decide where it wil be re-homed. it seems to be ok after its ordeal which is good news