went out yesterday morning local,checked aload of spots but nothing until i got to a big spot that no1 works due to it being abit naughty and no1 noing how deep it was,my red dog was screaming to go so i blocked up all 15 holles and went back at nightfall..got back to the spot about half 5 and unblocked 5 holes and netted them.enterd the dog and sat back,we left it 30mins and not a sound.im thinking this has to be deep its been here years and its into a big hillside so am just about to try and locate the dog with the mk1 and a big vikie hits the net like a rocket and that was despatched..so starts to locate the dog and boxed him about 30yards to the right of the last hole at 1 and a half foot so droped a hole and there he was with his prize a little vikie..ive seen foxes drop in that spot so many times and neva had the bollocks to work it..but from now on it will always be worked..orry lads no pics dint take a phone or camera cause its a naughty spot..thanks and happy hunting

went out yesterday morning local,checked aload of spots but nothing until i got to a big spot that no1 works due to it being abit naughty and no1 noing how deep it was,my red dog was screaming to go so i blocked up all 15 holles and went back at nightfall..got back to the spot about half 5 and unblocked 5 holes and netted them.enterd the dog and sat back,we left it 30mins and not a sound.im thinking this has to be deep its been here years and its into a big hillside so am just about to try and locate the dog with the mk1 and a big vikie hits the net like a rocket and that was despatched..so starts to locate the dog and boxed him about 30yards to the right of the last hole at 1 and a half foot so droped a hole and there he was with his prize a little vikie..ive seen foxes drop in that spot so many times and neva had the bollocks to work it..but from now on it will always be worked..orry lads no pics dint take a phone or camera cause its a naughty spot..thanks and happy hunting

well done mate he who dares wins thays my moto, cant cant fault ya,

Good going mate, like has already been said 'He who dares...wins', we had a dig like that last season, theres a big sett at the top of a bank that looks like it goes very deep, and due to different terrierlads around our area not wanting to put their own dog in the spot it got a reputation as 'undiggable', anyway we had a perfect frosty morning that we thought would guarantee a dig, went straight to the 'big' spot and entered the dog, we turned on the box expecting 10 foot plus and were very surprised to get a mark of 5 foot, after a easy sand dig we broke through to the dog and this very big vixen... :D

vicky.jpg