• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pups are £400 each cant put any pics on as i dont know how to get them on will keep trying though.

i dont mean to offend but how can you justify 400 pound for a pup that has bearly left the teat. dont get me wrong i dont mean to cause an argument, maybe i just need educating about the minshaw lurcher. some look like saluki based coursing dogs and some look like bullx lamping dogs is there a difference in strain or is it just pot luck how they turn out.

thankyou.

pups are £400 each cant put any pics on as i dont know how to get them on will keep trying though.

i dont mean to offend but how can you justify 400 pound for a pup that has bearly left the teat. dont get me wrong i dont mean to cause an argument, maybe i just need educating about the minshaw lurcher. some look like saluki based coursing dogs and some look like bullx lamping dogs is there a difference in strain or is it just pot luck how they turn out.

thankyou.

£400 is a joke, they're lurchers nothing more nothing less.

Chubs,personally of the Minshaw pups i've bred the last litter being over 9 years ago the most i've ever sold a pup for was £120,the boys who offer these pups for sale at these prices is entirely up to them imo,i know the lad who has these pups and he has 2 x Minshaw bred bitches and paid £500 a piece for them and also gave £200 for use of the stud dog,not cheap at all,so why not charge £400? All GOOD things in life ain't cheap i'm sure you know that,if you wanted a good quality car then you'd expect to pay decent money for it,i'm not saying your guaranteed to get a good un because we all know every pup in a litter ain't going to be world beaters but these pups are very well bred and have more than a good chance of making the grade.If you don't mind me asking Chubs how much did you pay for your pedigree Whippet? and how much is he at stud for? I'd hazard a guess and say he'll not of been cheap.Imo a dogs only worth what YOU (the buyer) think it's worth :victory: .All the best Andy.

Chubs,personally of the Minshaw pups i've bred the last litter being over 9 years ago the most i've ever sold a pup for was £120,the boys who offer these pups for sale at these prices is entirely up to them imo,i know the lad who has these pups and he has 2 x Minshaw bred bitches and paid £500 a piece for them and also gave £200 for use of the stud dog,not cheap at all,so why not charge £400? All GOOD things in life ain't cheap i'm sure you know that,if you wanted a good quality car then you'd expect to pay decent money for it,i'm not saying your guaranteed to get a good un because we all know every pup in a litter ain't going to be world beaters but these pups are very well bred and have more than a good chance of making the grade.If you don't mind me asking Chubs how much did you pay for your pedigree Whippet? and how much is he at stud for? I'd hazard a guess and say he'll not of been cheap.Imo a dogs only worth what YOU (the buyer) think it's worth :victory: .All the best Andy.

very true......