ferreting pic

Guest LEARNER

if your average is about 5, then you have done well, where i live , we do not get that amount off bunnies like other area,s , so i appreciate the hard work you 2 lads have put in, this can only stand you in good stead for the future, to work out now how to juggle that extra rabbit in the bag, will reap the rewards ,when you get on more fruitfull grounds, good luck and good hunting.

Guest Geordie

6 is a decent bag lads :good: sometimes its just about getting out and about for me and my lad :friends:

Seen me be out all day and get nowt,so getting a few seems great when you do get them :D

Good hunting lads :hunter:

well lads what can u expect they walk miles and only catch a few for there tea so theuy dont get much to eat :lol: . good work sash if you work hard for you catches you get more satisfaction from it better than walking out you door and catching twenty every time that would bore me. did you catch trhem with nets or lurcher?

alrite pat, we just used nets this time,

we should of used a lurcher, it was that cold that, 2 pairs of gloves didnt keep my hands warm,

i supose thats why we caught 6. we knew they were in, because steam was coming out of the holes.