NEW BOOK

JAGEN MIT TERRIER, HOUNDS & LURCHER / HUNTING WITH TERRIER, HOUNDS & LURCHER

many photos, p. 292, written in German and English

€ 29,90

From the Patterdale Terrier, the Jack Russell to the German Hunting Terrier, from the original Otter Hound and the cunning Lurcher, from the fox catcher to the boar catcher, this book is dealing. About these small, tough and most courageous dogs of the world – the terriers as they had been once and still are, about the Hounds, those untiring hunters and finders, especially about the original Otter Hound and finally about the famous and notorious Lurcher, cunning, quick and courageous, we want to inform and entertain you.

HISTORICAL, ACTUAL, STORIES AND HUNTING REPORTS

Especially entertaining and informative for real dogmen and of course hunters!

Breeds - only working strains, no show dogs

Patterdale, Irish Wheaten, Airedale, Jack Russell, Glen of Imaal, Dandie Dinmont Sealyham, Otterhound, Minkhounds, Border, Skye, Cairn, West Highland, Scottish, Cesky, German Hunting T., Fox and Welsh T., Lurcher

Now available and to order in some online-shops

Visit My Website

post-25566-1225650202_thumb.jpg

the link you ;) have put up works fantastic,cant understand a bloody word of it,how am i supposed to make sure i get the version printed in english me old mate

You'll get the right version, because the book contains the German and English text, therefore it will be ok when you order it.