New Hawk

scotlandforever

Well yesterday turned a blank he never wanted to eat, but i took him a walk to show him some cows and then i showed him a ferret which he took well never screamed or bated but he did scream at the cows

Today was diffrent got him out and sat him out to weather for half an hour then brong him in doors and sat and watched top gear with him lol then took him outside and offerd him a DOC and he eat it right out the fist :toast::drink::clapper: :clapper: :D :D Well to say the least i am well chuffed

Cheers

Jason

Edited by scotlandforever

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today was diffrent got him out and sat him out to weather for half an hour then brong him in doors and sat and watched top gear with him lol then took him outside and offerd him a DOC and he eat it right out the fist :toast::drink::clapper: :clapper: :D :D Well to say the least i am well chuffed

Cheers

Jason

Well done Jason :clapper:. you're on a mission now mate now he's turning the corner :victory:

Jasper

5 Jumps today at the full lenght of the leash but its a shortish one about 2 1/2 foot so going to use my bigger one tomorrow then hopefully onto creance on wednesday/thursday, Took about 3 minutes to get him to jump at first but after that it never took much

He wieghed 1lb 9.8 today and he had one DOC

Cheers

Jason ;)

got 8 jumps today a little faster that yesterday but he still need about another oz or 2 of befor he will be ready i think, But we will see he wieghed 1lb 9.6 today

will up date tomorrow again hopefully he shall be down again as he only had 1n chick but i removed the gut and yoke sack this time

will see how his wieght drops with them removed

and heres a pic, He was pretty ocupied with the cows so it was har to get his attention lol

Cheers

Jason

post-12521-1226421156.jpg

got 8 jumps today a little faster that yesterday but he still need about another oz or 2 of befor he will be ready i think, But we will see he wieghed 1lb 9.6 today

will up date tomorrow again hopefully he shall be down again as he only had 1n chick but i removed the gut and yoke sack this time

will see how his wieght drops with them removed

and heres a pic, He was pretty ocupied with the cows so it was har to get his attention lol

Cheers

Jason

lovely looking bird mate :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: