Steady walk with the gun...

decided to have a walk this afternoon with the airgun..went into the cupboard for my pellets and was gutted to find i had ran out of the bisley LRG pellets i always use in teh AAS410.....so, i decided to use the logun penetrators instead and set off out. After a quick scoping in session i was putting pellet on pellet at about twenty yards and decided that i could bag some ferret food..... :icon_eek: missed the first shot at a woodie! gutted :o there were loads in the old oak trees but after one shot they all took to the grey skies and flapped away.....scoob marked a tree and a squig was spied....HHHMmmmmm....i missed the first two shots before doing a clean head shot dropping the critter in the bushes.....first one in the bag and the pressure was off......but i was still a little gutted to have missed a few shots...

the last shot of the day was another squig, sat horizontal on a branch only offering the faintest glimmer of a shot window...i held the hairs on the top of its head and squeezed a pellet right into its little brain...it was humane....so, not a bad day really....in an hour or so i managed 3 squigs and 2 woodies....

Aye he looks real fine (Scoob) but in truth those big Greyhoundey type jukes are easily conditoned even by Novice handlers :lol:

Just wondering Darcy i have you pulled anymore knife`s out of your back recently :whistle:

LOL...@ vim...yes mate, them knives keep flying but im such a boney critter they just cant seem to stick :D:cry:

Pat, yes mate, the squirrels go to my uncles ferrets though they dont like them as much as pigeons... :sick:

Those envious jelous type`s show up more than they could ever imagine and i think there going to start to find out that we know in a round about way :D

Like my good mate who was afraid of no one use to say you fight fire with fire..

Truth never hurt no one but its the back stabbing lie`s that offend..

Arse lickers come close second especialy when there sporting an exotic tan in winter :lol::lol:

Its a bout time you pumped another glorious book out :D

:haha: What book you talking about vim i will try and get it i have been waiting for an interesting read that will stimulate my very small and dislexic brain. JD i will give you advice mate stick to somthimg you realy have a bond with. so finches it is :haha::angel::angel::angel: or you could always do a rewrite scoob the start of a dyn :icon_redface: nesty