The word i hear is the solway is holding good numbers of pinks at the moment i had 3 clients go down for the last 3 days last week and they said to me they have never seen so many pinks there for yrs so better going now if your looking for a end of season pink

Also can i point out there is no BAG LIMIT on geese lads can shoot as many as they want there doing nothing wrong every one to there own

The basc code of conduct is another thing people dont have to stick to there rules

I would say shooting 17 pinks on your own is a disgrace and the 1st time i have heard of anyone shooting 17 on a morning flight on the solway

All the best

Regards

The word i hear is the solway is holding good numbers of pinks at the moment i had 3 clients go down for the last 3 days last week and they said to me they have never seen so many pinks there for yrs so better going now if your looking for a end of season pink

Also can i point out there is no BAG LIMIT on geese lads can shoot as many as they want there doing nothing wrong every one to there own

The basc code of conduct is another thing people dont have to stick to there rules

I would say shooting 17 pinks on your own is a disgrace and the 1st time i have heard of anyone shooting 17 on a morning flight on the solway

All the best

Regards

Thanks mate

Will maybe give it another try & report back here

Ive been out all week and saw 1 pink and that was in with about 1 thousand barnies i think i might bang my head agianst a brick wall instead :wallbash: they have either headed north or the guy that had 17 in 1 flight has shot the solway population!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Blakloks
Ive been out all week and saw 1 pink and that was in with about 1 thousand barnies i think i might bang my head agianst a brick wall instead :wallbash: they have either headed north or the guy that had 17 in 1 flight has shot the solway population!!!!!!!!!

Allright steve, from what i heard all the pinks on the solway have been blowen with the galeslast weekend up to fife to wildfowler 2007 patch!!!! :wallbash: