Springers, Cockers and Pointers

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is a rough shooting, bushing dog. Will go anywhere and retrieve all shot game.

Lil is the same only three but very good got her out early. Was slow to retrieve at first. She learned off my JRT strange ha ha. Cant wait for the new pheasant season.

heres Harvey....my ess I got and trained to working standard...a great dog he made.

I had a freind of a friend was pest controller for the forestry commision whos dog got poisoned and died...

This left him without a work colleague so I decide to let him go after him after much deliberation, to spend his life; working every day.

Its was a hard decision, and I miss him dearly...but he's getting constant gratf -- whatta life for a springer!!

post-6717-1224801043.jpg

post-6717-1224801062.jpg

heres Harvey....my ess I got and trained to working standard...a great dog he made.

I had a freind of a friend was pest controller for the forestry commision whos dog got poisoned and died...

This left him without a work colleague so I decide to let him go after him after much deliberation, to spend his life; working every day.

Its was a hard decision, and I miss him dearly...but he's getting constant gratf -- whatta life for a springer!!

post-6717-1224801043.jpg

post-6717-1224801062.jpg

Harvey is a real cracker there mate. Say it was hard to let him go, but he is happy working everyday well done good decison. I know how hard i would find letting Lil go.

HARVEY is a belter paul, that must of some doing to let him go ;) JACK

very hard mate...but when I considered I would work him duirng the shooting season...and nick would work him daily.....the answer was simple....

the knippers still talk about him, and I get regular updates on his progress....its totally different trainign gun dogs to lurchers.....bloody hard..with some testing times...but very rewarding when you see the hours you put in pay off!!!!!

HARVEY is a belter paul, that must of some doing to let him go ;) JACK

very hard mate...but when I considered I would work him duirng the shooting season...and nick would work him daily.....the answer was simple....

the knippers still talk about him, and I get regular updates on his progress....its totally different trainign gun dogs to lurchers.....bloody hard..with some testing times...but very rewarding when you see the hours you put in pay off!!!!!

at least its gone to a good working home, where he belongs, stunner mate, atb JACK