• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Geordie

:haha: Millet thats the exact reason i dont show mine :D

But hey the bedlington show,thats where i first met that bunch of scruffy looking gits off smoochers :haha:

Molly hunted me down when i was there with me little wizza dog,must be 2 years ago now. :blink:

Aaaaahhhhh the memories are flooding back.

And woodga with his 2 terrier pups, oh and that cockney geezer who lives up this way now :haha: and of course Millet,and there was Mr and Mrs keeps.

Might see if i can get up this year :p

Bedlington cricket club, 2nd april (sunday) i think it starts about 12ish usually. :good:

I'll be there. I'll have the old Doberman and the Lurcher pup with me, if anyone wants to say Hi.

Cheers.

I'll be the one with all the drinks for me birthday if anyone wants to say hi and buy me a drink..... :good:

Guest MOLLY

What a motley crew hunter.gif, would you trust any of this lot on your permission...lmfao rofl.gifrofl.gif

A cold but brill day thanks to the brilliant company, not in any order but the day wouldnt have been as good as it was without, Steve, Gin & Denise, Mousespud & JLK, Longdogrunner & Sarah, Geordie & Bev & junior Geordie, Woodga & Rose and of course the ever entertaining Foxguntom.

bedlington3.jpg

bedlington1.jpg

bedlington2.jpg

bedlington.jpg

Im not saying he might be turning into a rosette hunter, but after getting a second place, he was back in the ring a further 2 times!!!....greed is a terrible thing rolleyes.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

bedlington4.jpg

bedlington5.jpg

bedlington6.jpg

Cheers everyone.

MOLL.x.

Yes Molly it turned out to be a very good day indeed. I enjoyed meeting so many new folk from the sites,-

including Chartpolski and the Keeps family,-but i see what you mean,- who would trust that lot on your land. Foxguntom converted me to the Scottish Association for Country Sports. Now that takes some doing, as i have always been BFSS and CA.

Longdogrunner has just bought a nice cork board for the rosettes for Sarah !! :whistle: I'm pleased Sarah had a good day.

See you all again soon i hope. :good: